Stream - social media

user:perennialistDeconstructor

Profile Info: |||25|||M|||Industrial Designer|||Agorport||| regular citizen of the Grand Curse of Nasphilitae. Alternatively, according to Cohens, employed in "The Sector of ISI-MI Restoration"...

Mushrooms, from the Head of State… And celebration, from the “owner” (head director) of an irrelevant company, over access to the www.

The characters which compose the elite of our society are fascinatingly eccentric. We got, from IaN: Greenes archaic AEustral styleStenhouse persisting on the institutionalised civil war narrativeThe Cohens very personally affectual connection to the monetary policy.
On the PNN we’re represented by some Committee created probably in a day.
“TRVE” change from Innsbolts regime in terms of character types. Still poor, but at least I don’t have to reallocate resources for the Biochemicals.

I guess we always were avid fans of Theater. …I want to sign up to that where is the form for that? NAACN get on that.

#amazing , #excited , #positivity<3333 , #GrandCursedofNaspphilitae

538 Comment
2 Likes

Albert Groener

Who am I? Kliegmean Representative to the CE, Itrysh-Alman
즈드라스뜨부이쪠 콘코르지야 안딴따, 미냐 자붙 알베르트 그뢰너. 야 나즈나쳰 쁘롇스타ᄫᅵ찔롐 끌리그몌 브 알랸셰 스 2024-02-17, 라스치띄ᄫᅡ유 나 나쉐 플로ᄫᅩ르노예 소트룯니치슽바.

Hello to the esteemed members of the Concordia Entente. I am Albert Groener, and I have been appointed to be the new Representative of Kliegme to the alliance as of 2024-02-17. I look forward to our fruitful cooperation.

#콘안, #CE

79.1k Comment
3 Likes

Kraudukra Free News

Who are we? Established in 1977 in the wake of Krauanagaz’s civil war, Kraudukra Free News emerged as a beacon of truth and accountability, navigating the complex socio-political landscape with an unwavering dedication to freedom of the press. Despite its left bias, KFN is committed to fair and unbiased reporting. Journalists at KFN adhere to rigorous standards of accuracy and impartiality, ensuring that news consumers receive a well-rounded understanding of events and issues.
KFN Alert: Pohnarras Island faces a total communication blackout. No cell or internet services. Govt silent; no comments. Journalists unreachable. Situation unclear. Updates pending.

#Pohnarrasisland, #Breakingnews, #Kfnexclusive

723.2k Comment
1 Like

Randice Mal Ruminrood

(yes, the roommate Randice)
Who am I, really? I am Randice Mal Ruminrood. Born in Agorport with Rainer and Lumen. Participant of "Autumn Rain" protests against Innsbolt and Palmer in 2019. Currently living in New Sorthane. Independent Systems Art painter. Writer. Publisher for "New Movement".
....and home-town friend of both Rainer and Lumen, which he's now replaced as "perennialistDeconstructor" We Grew up during Palmers corruption and Innsbolts restrictive regime. Rainer...passed away recently and I've inherited a near-fortune. He hasn't known that Lumen had been transferring money to his hedge-fund. Being participants in "Autumn Rain" protests and the "Peaceful Revolution Accords" of 2019., Rainer and I were forced to move into New Sorthane.

I will be publishing an autobiographic book soon. It will involve my experiences growing up in Innsbolts and Palmers regime. I usually publish only things related to art, but I thought this might be useful for others as well.
#Randice,#NewMovementPublisher

417.22k 229 Comments
1 Like

Buhls Iteptsmark

Who am I? im Fedinschtag fur Artvonhes, im staat Ostfamella : 13/02/1985
Translate?

in the Federal Diet for Artvonhes, in the State of Ostfamella : 13/02/1985

Nachdem ich im wahlzahle staat vertreten.

mhhhhhAAÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄAAÄÄAÄAÄAÄAÄAÄAÄAAÄ
AAAAAÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄ
ÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄ
ÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄ
ÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄ

WIR WERDE ALLE FICHLICH TATS

Translate?

And after I’ve represented the state in the vote tally.

[screaming]

WE’RE ALL GONNA F*CKING DIE

#berscheland, #akarina, #ostfamella

3,005 Comment
1 Like

apbels.be

Who am I? professional gay pirate assassin
tf

#besern, #berscheland, #frastinia, #akarina

239 Comment
1 Like

Tzaran King Organization

Who are we? Tav nalk el Stalrex e Tzara.
Translate?

“We create the King of Tzara.”

Ast ei en assa... al ben Tzarevêro Stalrex nalksta! Řana takas  Tzarbos Sala bes en Sunfasa!
Translate?

It is the moment… A new Tzaran King will be made! Join us at Tzarbos Plaza for the Great Battle!

Austral: It’s time! A new Tzaran King will be crowned! Join us at Tzarbos Square for the Ultimate Battle!

#Tournament, #Victory

2.2M Comment
2 Likes

Marko Müller

Who am I? Proud Efladian, President of the Democratic Union
I'll say it once again, Romordians and for that matter almost all modern immigrants are using our systems and not paying a Halm. The war has now been over for how long and Romordians still aren't getting deported. If necessary, our neighbouring countries should take them, because this government under the greens and reformists is destroying our country!

#efladiansfirst

1,6k Comment
5 Likes

Roiwek Times

Who are we? We're the news channel based in San Marsico, covering all topic related to San Marsico>
Current hot topic: Dachwod Oil Field auction.

#RoiwekTimes #SanMarsico

10.7k Comment
1 Like

Akarinan Wildlife Organization

Who are we? We are an organization specialized in the wildlife of Akarina.
Current hot topic: Newley descovered life forms

#Animals, #Akarina

20.6k 2.2kComment
1 Like

Randice Mal Ruminrood

(yes, the roommate Randice)
Who am I, really? I am Randice Mal Ruminrood. Born in Agorport with Rainer and Lumen. Participant of "Autumn Rain" protests against Innsbolt and Palmer in 2019. Currently living in New Sorthane. Independent Systems Art painter. Writer. Publisher for "New Movement". Writer of "Banalities of anomie and alas".

I have published Book I detailing pre-events of growing up in Innsbolts and Palmers regime.
It is available here for free!
Thank you IaN for making the online version available publicly for free. : - )
#Randice,#NewMovementPublisher,#BookOneRelease

841k 19 Comments
1 Like

Marko Müller

The government now wants to give out even more money, for something that has always worked and at the same they want to take our freedom away by stopping road infrastructure and letting them rot. The Bahn is useless for those living in rural areas, they and we cannot be made dependent on when a train goes. It's an integral part of our personal fredoms to move where we want and how we want!

They are not only banning our cars but taking our freedom with them.

#efladiansfirst

4,2k Comment
3 Likes

Luka Waldschmidt

Who am I? Weissersteiner political analyst and commentator. Kliegmean Alman descent

A lot of people know that my father was of Kliegmean Alman descent and my mother was half Garanian. Both lived in Kliegme before they moved to Weisserstein. This year, it looks like the perfect time to visit my mother’s ancestral land (and maybe my father’s also).

I will be flying to Kliegme from April 24 to May 1. While taking a week-long vacation to Kliegme is in itself a great bargain, being able to keep a close eye on events in Termina and Nasphilitae is also a great bonus! After all, I never seem to take vacations without keeping up with ongoing events.

#kliegme, #vacation

984 Comment
5 Likes

Jackie Hänn

Who am I? Lindenau is merely a lie. Have you ever met anyone from Lindenau? Exactly!
@Marko Müller bro you high or something?

12 Comment
5 Likes

SP

Who are we? Sedunnun Premor - Sedunnic Broadcasting Corporation, public service broadcaster
Jerretull, sufē supul Tall Hig Sarfil veris! Tahei akset itread Sedunnō imallnskardis, Sappissī 20:00-jā.

Olm 1 - Gjī Dellmd dyjal: sasja himm sros!

Translate? Today, premiere of Case Yellow Fox! Follow the exciting story of the Sedunnic nuclear weapon, every Wednessday at 20:00.

Part 1 - And the President said: what a remarkable device!

#Tall_Hig_Sarfil, #SP_supul

42k Comment
7 Likes

Montwælda Walter Rombold ⚓️

Who am I? Sea Captain, Dad, Husband, Fisherman, Member of Parliament for Little Mako, President of Izaakia
This bill has more appendix problems than I do. Therefore I will be vetoing the private members bill on eliminating homelessness until the amendments on punishing homeless people are removed.

#AppendixRemovalSurgery

73.2k Comment
9 Likes

Arno Kuhn

Who am I? Faction chief of the Liberals in the Senate @LfES
Eflad braucht #Technologieoffenheit. Legen wir uns selbst Scheuklappen, werden wir es nicht schaffen den Anschluss an die internationale Spitze zu erreichen. E-Fuels sind eine der vielen Technologien die uns weiter bringen würden, die Grünen wollen sie quasi verbieten und damit Eflad direkt schaden!
Translate?

Eflad needs #opennesstotechnology. If we put blinders on ourselves, we won’t manage to catch up with the international leaders. E-fuels are one of the many technologies that would take us further, the Greens want to virtually ban them and in doing so directly harm Eflad!

10,3k Comment
6 Likes

Luka Waldschmidt

Who am I? Weissersteiner political analyst and commentator. Kliegmean Alman descent

Commenting from Bisei (beautiful city by the way, add that one to your list of “must-visits”) and let me just say: Ikaranara’s decision to join the WF as a full member should be the wake up call for the Reichstag. Now more than ever, WF membership must be seriously considered by the ruling government.

One of Reichskanzler @FriedrichMüller's promise during his campaign was closer ties to the global community and a greater involvement in matters of regional security. I say, WF membership is the most logical next step towards achieving those goals.

Now, allow me to return to the beautiful seaside view of Kliegmean beaches,

#worldforum, #reichstag

7.2k Comment
12 Likes

Santiago Bessel

Who am I? Vrignyan Patriot, Leader of the Conservative Party of Vrigny. Defender of the past.
I can't believe that Vrigny's government could close such an important prison to Vrigny's history and safety. The recent murders show that, for all that we know it could have been the GPV themselves releasing one of the serial killers we made sure to protect the population from back during the Stratocracy.

The only crime about the Rijeke Prison Complex is that it’s no longer around, protecting our citizens from these psychopaths. What’s next? Abolishing all Vrignyan prisons so that all our criminals can walk around with us? I’m telling you that’s going to happen anyway whenever this crazy government abolishes the old Purple Article, set up by our great Hero Noah Vuseln.

#headlesskiller, #murderer, #fallofvrigny, #rijekeprison

1.2k Comment
6 Likes

Marko Müller

The fact that a party in the current administration is willing to form a coalition with us, the DU, indicates that this government is dead. They should stop harming our country and the right thing: step down and produce new elections. With each passing day, this government becomes increasingly zombie-like.

#efladiansfirst

8,9k Comment
5 Likes