PNN - Pacifican News Network

RAFI:

The Grand Duchy of Nasphilitae held its first general elections on the 30th of January and the second round on the 4th of February, subsequently forming the composition of its National-level Public Offices.

The First “Containment” Act was passed upon inauguration of The National Parliament on the 11th of February. NAACN had criticised that the Act is ambivalent regarding motions of confidence.
This is incorrect. It merely rationalises the HoG dismissal of his Officers, whereas the Parliament can dismiss one Officer of his Cabinet upon which all of government is collectively dismissed. Which is ingeniously flawed, but not for the reasons NAACN gave.

“Systemic caues of the ongoing Liquidity crisis in Nasphilitae” were nicely diagrammed, but highly reductive. I guess it could be useful for pop-sci textbooks.

The relevant (for cross-Pacifica) upcoming Agendas include consulates re-opening & some program of inter-cultural studies. Good luck because this country is annoyingly eclectic with its customs.

Reporter for RAFI: Derrick Mayviolet (better known as “user:perennialistDeconstructor” on Stream.)

(…)

Oh yeah, RAFI is accounntable to the Peerage-approved HM Cabinet for Foreign Affairs. These reports represent the official stances and statements of the collective country. Which means that I can still be critical to other internal actor and events, provided I inform the Head of HMCFA of the Reports contents, in case you’re wondering why this report is critical of internal decisions.

2 Likes