PNN - Pacifican News Network

RAFI:

Domestic Events:

NAACN and the North South Bridge Briefs have merged into a partnership business entity (LLP), with NAACN as the general partner and NSBB as the limited partner. It should be noted that NAACN was a News Agency, funded by NSBB, operating by emmissions from a foreign satellite. NSBB is an old Mercantile - turned Trade - turned broadcast service firm, whose original intent was to bridge the gographic gap between the Dominion of Nasphilitae and the Austral Empire.
Syd G. Payton, Speakr and HoG, together with N.R.Trenton, Head of HM’s Shadow Government; Have reached “a thorough, realistic and dedicated plan for institutional reform” according to Payton. However, if you prefer N.R.Trenton such as myself, he has promised a change of root societal issues.
Avery Kipling, an ADLA member of The Plenary Committee which began the inquiry into potential abuses of power from the AID, had resigned. Citing as the main reason “AID:central under Peerress Madison Edwards has, over time, infilitrated the inquiry by the Committees reliance on the AID for any progress to be made”
→ His replacement, Claire Renske (Head of The Plenary Committee), for some reason denies that this is an issue. Supported by the R.D. of the AID (Madison Edwards…) which has noted that “things will go faster and be thorough now.”
—> —>—> <------ <------
FULL HERE
—> —>—> <------ <------

→ → —>

International Events:

Nasphilitae has reliberalised some relations with other countries, via the Joint Service. An investment, inter-cultural institute and student exchange program with Eflad; cross-cultural institutes and student exchange program with Kliegme; cross-cultural institutes with Sedunn; and a student exchange program with UPRAN. --> However, the Grand Duke of Nasphilitae, Head of State Dawson Ernst rejected the ofer to get involved in the Transcarbian crisis militarily. Yet so still supporting harsh response of the international community towards Akanara. --> Earl Quinlann Emmerson (Head of the HM Cabinet for External Affairs) voicd his dismay with how Nasphilitae has "slowly progressed"; Advocating instead that the focus should be on regional (Crabry-centered) integration and inter-connectivity. --> Almost suspiciously, the Head-Ambassador of Nasphiliti mission to the WF, Adrianna Rolston, had mostly remained quiet...

I’ve read up on her and man do I know that I wrote her to be a vital long-term character in Nasphiliti and

||||

|| 4||
|| 4||
|| 4||
|||4||| |||WALL||

-Reporter: perennialistDeconstructor_@DABEST

4 Likes