IaN - OPAL

“Banalities of Anomie and Alas - I”

- Randice Mal Ruminrood

“Brave Parable of the New Sower”

Part I of Book I

⛬ The two of us, young we are both – each in their own youth – saw memories of our small towns, villages and graveyards. Perhaps in hope that we will too, in this third generation of a civilised family, yet second which is literate: find bliss.

– “There are still looming questions in the shadows of our graveyards, under which we will build our new freedom, just as our our current freedom is. To repeat this process is available only under these shadows of the dead, which we refuse to acknowledge.”

– “What do you propose?”

– "Casting these questions into the sunlight: ⛬ Why are we not prideful of gravestones? Why do our worlds collapse with such ease and haste? Why do the civilised or literate degenerate within the second of third generations? Why don’t parents sacrifice their desires, vanities, and selfishness, instead of their children? Why don’t citizens welcome the stillborn into their communities?"…

…Why are these questions the expositon of a real truth, and not that of a colorful story?

“Obituaries Sewing the Technocratic Jungle”

Part II of Book I

⛬ Thus, we went – the two of us still, to find answers.

ACCOUNT ONE: THE SYSTEMS OFFICE

A young man enters your work building. The year is 2001. For this to work, I must inform you of your past, which you’ve wandered from.
You are a public official named Andrew – … Edetat. You were born in 1963., September 19. You have a mother named Olivia Ivy, a father named Emil Marcel. When you’ve turned 25, in 1988., you were assigned this job after completing the record boot. You’ve never been made aware of your parents past nor have you cared to ask, all you remember is that Emil complained about “early retirement” the year that you were born in.

– “What is your position? I forgot your name.”
– “I don’t have a name but you can call me David. I haven’t got a position, just tell me what to do.”
– “The task is simple, I need you to retrieve the golden candelabra. Don’t pretend to be confused, I’ve got systems and you don’t have the position for them.”
– “That doesn’t make sense. I don’t know if this many abstractions are sufficient. You can only do so much before it becomes convoluted, in my view.”
– “Don’t you talk to me about views, I see hundreds of them every day.”
– “Alright, what is my position?”
– “You should know that.”
– “I don’t know anything. I did know something then, but it wasn’t much. Wasn’t enough to open an account of the positions.”
– “You don’t have enough information to open an account of positions.”
– “So I can never open the account?”
– “That’s the system.”
– “What’s going on with this system?”
– “Hey, I don’t know. I’m not privy to that information.”
– "…Andrew, you know something, you must know something…
– “No.”
– “Then, how did you get this job?!”
– “I was selected into it.”
– “When?”
– “About 23 years ago.”
– "Alright. I will give you to the count of 12 more years, and I want you to know something by 2013.

⛬ So it happened, now an answer would be given, but now by myself I’ve searched.

ACCOUNT TWO: The NEW Systems FACTORY!

– “Andrew, it’s been 60 years, you better have learned something.”
You open the dictionary and say a word. David doesn’t remember what the word even was but he seemed satisfied enough, with himself mostly.
Later that year, you retired. Reading the markings on your gravestone, you seem to have died in the Autumn of 2019. I recall that years’ autumn. It was rather rainy.

⛬ …And yet, I can still see you to this day…

"Collaborating Witness,

Two is a Crowded Field."

Part III of Book I

⛬ Two dialogues, pictured in different times, one frame consistent.

Dialogue One: Some time in 2011-2013:

– “Have you gathered any answers to our questions yet?”
– “Perhaps we should cease pursuing them.”
– “How come – this was your project? I never would have entered the Systems Office if you haven’t persuaded me to look for answers.”
– “I believe we might be too haste in this search.”
– “Twelve years is a generous time. Would you rather prefer to continue this grey inertia?”
– “My preference would be it never occurring initially. However, I’ve seen the record accounts, and I no longer wish to cast more light onto these questions. The answers have been blinding enough.”
– “You are afraid of the truth, which is?”
– “That this grey purgatory has always been here, it is a determinant… Our efforts are void.”
… (one has paused to think) … – “To set a new seed, diligence is required. If you prefer sloth to greatness, you may adjourn yourself from this process.”
– “Good luck, David.”

Dialogue Two: Some time in 2019:

– “What is it you seek to achieve?”
– “A New World, of Light and self-inspection, where Greatness will be achieved by each of us seeking Answers, from the other.”
– “… Good luck with that.”
– “Your participation is required.”
– “I’ve already been out there.”
– “Not directly, he trusts you, the participation is to convince a mediation.”
– “I am not persuaded.”
– “If it is not achieved, the new world will be born of Marcelle, as it has been in 1958. If you do not convince him, no one else can.”
– "Alright. I am curious of one thing – You are aware of 1958. – And all the new Greatness set before and after.
Why do you believe that this one is worthy of any effort or sacrifice?

– "Hope is preferable to inertia.
– “Good luck, Taylor.”

1 Like