PNN - Pacifican News Network

RAFI:

(Domestic) So the agreement reached by Syd G. Payton and NTRiley- … (hold on) …
Apparently the joke is “inappropriate” for RAFI standards.
In short, the agreement is that substantive institutional reforms and consolidations will be undertaken before codifying a minimal constitution.
I’m particularly interested in 2-B-I-d regarding the adoptions of orphans and whether that will lead to formal legislation of LGBT+ rights.

(International) HM Cabinet for External Affairs has released an “acceleration” plan of diplomatic re-opening which is…substantial… Actually.
I’m not joking, I’ve had no idea that RANASA had this many expertised people for the diplomatic corpus just laying around…
Anyway, the list includes some 30-40 countries where they plan to open formal diplomatic offices in.
Among them, some 21 are “priority” which just means that it will be an ambassadorial mission rather than a consulate.
The Grand Duke, Dawson Ernst, will also be visiting these countries. The first of which will be…actually go and look. If it wasn’t expected, you win a prize.

Finally, my childhood friend had published a book today, which I encourage you to read here.
Criticism, mentioned in the NAACN-NSBB report, which is focused on the fluidity of style – are a bit dim. The sense of no stasis is intentionally present to transfer the sense of anomie and ennui felt full-lungly in the era post-1958.

1 Like