PNN - Pacifican News Network

RAFI:

NAACN has confirmed that the HM Cabinets will create a “Joint Service for Foreign Interaction & Agreements of Nasphilitae”, launching with the Collective Security Documents on the 3rd of March and opening participation on the 5th.
They fail to mention that the RAFI will not be re-codified by these CSDs, meaning I am still free to criticise this country in my reporting.

Since the outline of CSD heavily emphasises the “Cultural Dimension”, the reason behind Plebiscite (between 20-27.) being held is apparent. It included General Public Opinion of Other Countries, while the National Registry provided data relating to General Public Lingo-cultural knowledge of foreign languages & cultures.
Staying true to its’ confusing tone, NAACN failed to elaborate that the education system of Nasphilitae heavily prioritises learning one to two other languages fluently. Without this elaboration, it makes no sense why we speak other languages.… Anyway,

The Plebiscite results show that Austra is still viewed the most positively at 98%, followed by U.S.I. at 86% and then by the confusing category of “Almanophonic countries” (Alman and Cimbrian official language countries) at 82%.
Among regional countries in Crabry, Tepertopia (82%), Esfalsa (74%) and Kliegme (72%) have the highest positive rating.
However, Crabry is also home to the NAGB, which is the only country in the world to be viewed more negatively (82%) than positively (11%) by the domestic public. Shocking.

Reporter: perennialistDeconstructor

1 Like