Received and noted.

Leave of Absence Request

2024-01-12T17:00:00Z2024-01-18T17:00:00Z
Reason(s): School stuff

1 Like

Received and noted.

Chair of the Assembly
Statement from the Chair on the passage of CN2401

Hello all, I come to you today to publicly give my thanks to the Legislators of these hallowed halls, in showing their confidence in me to preside over this great Assembly. I am looking forward to a productive several months, with the implementation of new projects currently being worked on by the Office of the Chair. I hope to continue serving the Assembly to the best of my ability, and ensure that when I leave office. I have left the Assembly in an even better place, compared to when I was first elected!

Yours faithfully,
BlockBuster2K43, Chair of the Assembly

6 Likes

Leave of Absence Request

2024-01-19T16:00:00Z2024-01-30T16:00:00Z
Reason(s): School stuff

Received and noted.

I’d like to amend this LOA as follows:

Start Date: January 11th 2024
End Date: March 10th 2024
Reason(s): Now have firm date on when madness will end

Received and noted.

Start Date: 2024-01-29T10:33:00Z
End Date: 2024-02-01T01:33:00Z
Reason(s): In the middle of the ocean.

1 Like

Received and noted.

Chair of the Assembly
Statement from the Chair on the banning of KpFavrisko

Hello all, In light of the recent ban placed upon KpFavrisko (link here) by the Moderation Team, I would like to inform the Assembly that I am invoking clause 6, of section 3 of the Legislator Act. As such KpFavrisko’s legislator privileges are hereby suspended.

Yours faithfully,

1 Like

Start Date: 2/12/24
End date: 2/17/24
Reason(s): Busy IRL

Received and noted.

Start Date: 22 February 2024
End Date: 29 February 2024
Reason(s): Travels

Leave of Absence Request

Start Date: 22 February 2024 - 00:00 CST
End Date: 25 February 2024 - 00:00 CST
Reason: Traveling for Job Interview

Received and noted.

Chair of the Assembly
Statement from the Chair on the promotion of Welly to Deputy Chair of the Assembly

Legislators, I come to you today to announce the promotion of @Welly from the Clerk of the Assembly to Deputy Chair. I feel that @Welly has demonstrated to both me and the entire Assembly their motivation and interest in the legislative process which plays such a key and important role within the Coalition.

I am more than confident in them and their ability to deliver on behalf of this great Assembly. The designated powers of the Deputy Chair shall remain unchanged from @Penguin’s brief time in office, the original post can be accessed here.

I hope you all share the same confidence in Welly, as I do in them. I congratulate them on their promotion and wish them the very best.

As usual, I will be standing by for any potential questions.

Yours faithfully,

7 Likes