The Communion of Press originally started during the “Age of Industrialization” (1814-1931) in the 19th century as an umbrella pressure group to fight for press freedom in the territories of Viliakmon at the time.
Following the self-liberation of Viliakmon and the end of ‘The War of Total Aggression’ (1931-1944), T.C.P. transformed into a labour union which represented all newspaper produced and released within the borders of Viliakmon.
During the “Age of Troubles” (1944-1996), T.C.P. slowly evolved to include departments for press standards, online outlets, licensing and registry of new media.
In accordance to “The Constituttion of the Associated Clans of Viliakmon” (1996), Article II “The State Government”, section 1., T.C.P. is listed as part of The State Government. This gives T.C.P. monopoly on keeping and updating a registry of media in Viliakmon as well as setting standards for publications. However, T.C.P. itself includes representatives from every registered media in Viliakmon and decisions are made by simple majority voting. The State media(s) do not get special treatment.
T.C.P. International is a specific department used to inform the international community about events in Viliakmon. The correct full term for these releases is “T.C.P. International Broadcast”.
T.C.P. International Broadcast: Weak executive is weak democracy?
Last week, Ministers of both Law Enforcement and Armed Forces were forced into jail by joint action from their supposed subsidiaries: High Commander of the Military Police, Baablyuni and Chief of Staff, Zihehx. They are to be tried by the Military High Court for treason against the nation. Tonight we have two questions for two guests. Both are political analysts and are active in the nation's legislation they are only different by which House they come from.
So, are these events signs of democracy being threatened in Viliakmon, according to you?
Congressman Treisescu: "I believe that we have shown how unready the citizenry is for democracy in the past months, from mutiny within the MSA to a supposed betrayal by both the MAF and the MLE. Even if true, both have been resolved by violent means instead of using a civilian avenue."
Clansman Petko: "We believe that there is a threat to democracy in Viliakmon but we don't believe that they're connected to recent events. Recent events merely show that part of our society refuses to accept the reform we've all been through... In fact, citizens believe that their identification with the term Viliakmon nowadays is mainly a product of reforms we undertook 20 years ago in reforming the old society to what we are today through the use of GCDP."
With the end of the Black Market collapse we've seen a rise in the private market. Do you believe that this will result in a more unequal, materially unequal, society?
Congressman Treisescu: "No, we will merely see now how disproportionate the market already was."
Clansman Petko: "Unless something changes regarding our tax laws, which won't happen, no. On the contrary, the visible capital now will become available for taxing and redistributing wealth."
T.C.P. International Broadcast: Warning about the state of democracy in Viliakmon.
The Communion of Press, composed of 47 representatives of all media outlets in Viliakmon with national coverage, voted 42 in favour 1 against and 4 absentees on temporarily sanctioning the representative of official state media from T.C.P.
We are now free to use this Broadcast as to warn the international community of the state of democracy in the country. Although the GCDP reforms were passed 21 years ago and the V.A.F. has been successfully reformed 9 years ago, it was only recently that the military began inserting itself into duties which were not under its’ jurisdiction.
It was not under V.A.F. jurisdiction to fight breakers of the Omerta rule in organized crime but that of the police force. We are aware that the police force was the one cooperating with criminals at the time but by the time this information was revealed, the institution was purged from corrupted officials already. Yet, it still remains corrupt, with the latest Minister ordering the murder of an investigator officer. Clearly, the inefficiency of law enforcement was the catalyst for the military to step in and take its’ place as the enforcer of law and principles within the country.
However, we warn you that the military is becoming prone to abusing this power. Officers are taking action, both international and domestic, without any consultation with the civilian or non-governmental bodies.
A worrying case is the fact that the population views the military in a positive light and supports the expansion of their duties - such a population will soon support when the duty becomes to trample on institutional rights as well. We warn you that with the MSS and organized crime weakened, the only two institutions still preventing the military from seizing control are the Office of the Head of State (which has clearly shown that it would not oppose such a take-over) and the Bicameral Parliament.
To summarize, if anything were to happen to the Office of the Head of State or to the legislature, there is no existing body left in Viliakmon to defend its’ democracy; Essentially, the state is on the brink of becoming a Military Dictatorship and the citizens are cheering on.
T.C.P. International Broadcast: Results of the 2022. Census
The National Census began on the 5th of July 2022 and was finished & published on the 17th of October 2022, namely due to lack of administrative funds or employees in administration.
It was conducted by joint national NGO’s, T.C.P. as well as International Index Organizations, fact checked threefold before publishing.
During conduction of the census, Viliakmon was split into 22+4 “Districts” and “City Districts” in order to gather both general regional information and then transfer it into National Information.
Here we will be covering just the overall National averages, for further information check the Index Database itself.
- Name (full): “Viliakmon Census 2022.”
- Years: 1998 (prec.), 2022 (current), 2046 (succ.)
- Population: 29,851,000 (2022), 21,749,000 (1998).
- Participation: 100%
- Authority: T.C.P., NGOs, International Observers
- Topics Covered: Demographics; Economy; Standards of Living & Health; Populations’ views
- Population: ~0.7+ annual
- Ethnic Groups: 75% ‘Viliakmoni’, 8% Arromanean, 7% Kretti, 5% Bregoder, 5% ‘Migrants’
- Languages: Arromanean (100%), Bregoderean (42%), Kretti (27%), Tekar (3%), Other (5%).
- Religions: 79% Abrahamic; 21% Cult of the Primordial Khaos, 1% Other.
- GNP: 2.6 tril. $
- Employment Rate (21-65): 76%
- Leading Sector: Industry
- Leading Industries: Energetics
- Percent Bourgeoisie: 12%
- Percent Middle Class: 40%
- Percent Working Class: 27%
- Percent Lumpenproletariat (Black Market): 24%
Topic: Standards of Living & Health
- Expected Years of Schooling: 12.2
- Mean Years of Schooling: 11.2
- Access to Basic Needs: 85%
- Life Expectancy at Birth: 70
- Gini Coefficient (%): 25%
- Median Monthly Salary (PPP): 3,278$
- Press Freedom: Problematic-Satisfactory
- Rule of Law (Population Polling): Satisfactory Enough
- Source of Pollution & Danger: Nuclear, CO2 (ALARMING)
Topic: General Population Views:
- Main Identity: Nationality (Viliakmon), Clan-based
- Define Viliakmon: Mixed
- Most trustworthy Institution: V.A.F. - T.C.P. polarizing split.
- Most notable public figure: Iakov Xhuglini → Tayna Xhuglini
- Viliakmons’ future: Overall optimistic.
- Viliakmoni closest ally: Tekarai → “The Sea” → “No one”
- Attitude towards WF: Mixed
- Attitude towards League of Cordilia: Overall optimistic
- Attittude towards Government of Viliakmon: Very mixed (ALARMING)
DATE: 08 October 2022.
LOCATION: Merimang Island.
T.C.P. International Broadcast: The Outlaw Declaration & formation of “Merimang Group”
The Merimang Island pressure group negotiations have announced to be successful. Taking place across the Merimreza Strait, between various private and non-profit organizations within Viliakmon, who see a looming threat which the state Armed Forces present to freedom (as our culture understands it) and democracy (as both us and the international community understand it). The Outlaw Declaration was signed between the invited parties, detailing the goals and methods of countering this threat collectively. The collective representative Speaker will be Emil Tamir, former High Commander of the Military Police and Minister of Security Service. The official name was given to the signatory parties, “Merimang Group” with its’ own sigil.
- The Communion of Press
- The CobWeb Fraternal Order
- The CobWeb Maternal Order
- The Academy for Chemistry & Pharmaceuticals
- The Free Institute for Biochemical Research
- The University of Aelbasan (classified)
- The University of Ochridae (classified)
- The Chiefdom of Special District Merimang (classified)
- Notable Individuals:
- Adrian Vehsi
- Agent Andreyevich
- Emil Tamir
- Leksandra Panteliev
- Lenko Panteliev (Gabriel Tamir)
- Lox Lishnikoff
- Mikhail Lishnikoff (Mikhail Tamir)
- Rhea Xhuglini
- Tayna Xhuglini
The Speakers’ Broadcast and The Outlaw Declaration
“I am addressing you during the continual troubling times and before a great crisis comes forth. What has happened in Viliakmon in the past few months, culminating in the military drugging the civilian population into apathy isn’t shocking.
The Viliakmoni have always assumed that this phenomena would never happen. This assumption may have been naïve but it is natural. Natural because true freedom has always existed in Viliakmon, natural because the lack of central governance has historically been our issue.
These events do not show that the central government must be dismantled. It shows how fragile Democracy can be, unprepared to defend itself. For this reason the Merimang Group has adopted The Outlaw Declaration. The Outlaw Declaration which empowers the Merimang Group to conduct methods as to achieve goals in preserving or reestablishing stability in Viliakmon.
I understand the suspicion which may arise among the Viliakmoni. I want to reassure you that the Merimang Group will have the situation under control, everything that must be done is being done. This Group is not acting out of fear from the military. It is acting to prevent such a fear from extending beyond our borders – to protect everyones’ freedom.” -Emil Tamir-
- Dismantle the current V.A.F. infrastructure. (MAIN)
- Adoption of a revised Constitution. (GOAL)
- Stabilization of Viliakmon through its’ civilian sector. (MAIN/METHOD)
- Reformation of the current legislature and executive. (GOAL)
- Utilizing classified, established members of Merimang Group to influence decision-making in the legislature and the office of the head of state, while they still remain. (METHOD)
- Replace VN’s representative at the World Forum. Alternatively, acquire our own. (METHOD)
- Push for international attention & reaction. (METHOD)
- Establish a political party system for the legislature. (ENDGOAL)
- Establish the clan representation through districts in the legislature. (ENDGOAL)
- Establish a temporary Presidential Republic where the Executive Cabinet will be chosen by the Head of State. (ENDGOAL)
"We are here tonight to cover the events in Viliakmon that have occured between the 20.10.2022. and the 13.11.2022."
- 21.10.2022. | Following the mutiny within V.A.F. during the Ryco-Cordilian War and due to the subsequent creation of "The Black Army" under former HQ Commander Skandergrof; Iakov Xhuglini, using the ceremonial title of 'The Founder' has disbanded the Office of the Head of State, leaving, essentially, a vacant government.
24.10.2022. | Representative Barder Olyupu of the Lower House, "The Clans", has passed the proposal 'Reformation of the Legislature', which replaces the Upper House of "The Congress" with elected members of political parties. While presenting the proposal a day earlier, he was noted for stating "Tell me, dear Representatives, what even is 'a man of merit'? We all have a different model idea of such a title. However, what the Congress does is call itself meritful yet is utterly inncapable of any other work besides self-glorification [...] The Congress is nothing more than an unelected legislative.
Following the debate and due to all of the Executive branch being vacant, The Congress & The Clans have simultaneously motioned a vote of no confidence against one another. The motions were recognized on the 30th by Iakov Xhuglini, using the title of 'The Founder'. By the 30th of October, Viliakmon was left with no government.
30.10. - 02.11. 2022. "Battle of the Merimreza Strait" occured, fought between the arriving P.M.C. "EXilitary" (backed by the Merimeng Group) & The Black Flag Army. Although Mihail Lishnikoff (head Admiral of the P.M.C. during the event) decisively managed to defeat former Commander Skandergrof in the maritime confrontation, an amphibious retreat by the latters forces was successful.
04.11.2022. The city of Aelbasan fell to Skandergrof forces.
05.11.2022. CoC & Naval Commander of the V.A.F., Zihexh, is rumored to have visited The Founder, Iakov Xhuglini, in his family home. Further details remain unknown.--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
On the 12.11.2022., the negotiations between Zihexh and Xhuglini ended in an agreement, whose contents remain private. The following day, on the 13th of November 2022., Iakov Xhuglini has announced his "Seventh Decree", whose details we will cover soon. After attending his final public rally, Iakov Xhuglini resigned from all public offices and duties.
"Regency of Viliakmon & Black Flag Army Announce confrontation"
- 23.11.2022. | Regency in Ochridae has announced preparations for what it calls "Operation Examine Defenses", mobilizing two ground divisions from the V.A.F., mainly consisting of riflemen with a "mechanized" division having 35 APV for transport through the Savunlek mountain range, should they proceed.
- 24.11.2022. | Black Flag Army lead Commander Skandergrof declares "Operation Life-line" with three Batteries of "Group South".
- It remains unknown whether these operations, which of them and how they intend to be utilized as an offense or a defense against the other.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Provided map of the conflict operational conflict by TCP:
"Embarassment for the Regency or has the Black Flag Army been underestimated?"
- "Operation Examine Defenses" ended poorly for the Regency. Control over Savunlek and northern Viliakmon has fallen to the Black Flag Army Faction. The BFA now has an entire V.A.F. Infantry Division which has joined its ranks.
- On the contrary, "Operation LifeLine" was an unexpected success. BFA Batteries, although suffering a defeat in the hills, have re-grouped and entrenched themselves among the Savunlek Mountains.
Furthermore, they now have access to the sea, meaning that BFA may now trade with foreign third parties.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Provided map of the conflicts process and results by TCP:
Battle of the Merimreza Strait:
Details regarding “The Battle of The Merimreza Strait” (30-10-22|02-11-22) are now available and reliable.
Analysts have regarded the battle as “possibly revolutionary” in the field of “military tactics”, in regards to the tasks carried out by the forces of PMC EXilitary, particularly the “Spider Nest Formation” of the aircraft.
|PMC EXilitary||the Black Flag Army|
|Grand Admiral M. Lishnikoff||High Commander T. Skandergrof|
|8 Type-44 Destroyers, 1 HQ||6 Wasp-class LHD, 2 ASTC, 1 HQ|
|11 MPA Orion Class, 1 MRF Type-Super Hornest||None|
|Order 1: Freight Decoy||Order 1: Sink Decoy|
|Order 2: “Deny Fire” Formation||Order 2: “Broken Thoot” Formation|
|Order 3: Deny Fire of LHD||Orders 3: Fire on enemy, HQ and ASTC set sail|
|Order 4: Fire on enemy armaments||Order 4: Return Fire on enemy engines|
|Order 5: Fire on enemy engines, Wing Group mobilize||Order 5: Begin retreat|
|Order 6: Wing Group “Spider Nest” Formation||Order 6: Maneuver from enemy fleet|
|Order 7: Wing Group intercept retreat||Order 7: Deny fire until landing|
|Order 8: Retreat from Mainland waters||Order 8: Amphibious landing on Mainland|
|LOSS: 3 MPA, Freight ship, 2 Destroyers||LOSS: 5 LHD, 1 ASTC.|
|CASSAULTIES: 120 civilians, 66 soldiers||CASSAULTIES: 130 soldiers|
The Battle of The Merimreza Strait occurred between the 30th of October (03:10) when Merimang Group patrol ship spotted BFA’s forces and lasted until the 2nd of November (21:15) when BFA successfully landed on Mainland Viliakmon with their remaining Amphibious Assault Transport Carrier.
- Coordinated Universal Time 01-12-2022
02:45 The previously assigned V.A.F. Infantry Divisions have reported "Increased BFA maneuvers across the Line of Effective Control".
03:00 Airforce Commander, Grand Marshal Evan Valinev, asked Regent-Representative Idryoi, for authorization to launch an offensive against the BFA.
05:15 Speaker of the Merimang Group, Emil Tamir, stated that "We are considering the possibility of enforcing a total naval blockade of the mainland".
06:30 Darian Zihexh has warned Regent-Representative Idryoi "Not to take advice from Valinev, especially regarding the military" and "Any initiation by V.A.F. is illegal under Decree 7."
08:00 High Commander of the BFA, Traren Skandergrof, denied that his forces "Have increased activity more than usual".
08:30 Airforce Commander GM Valinev has suggested that assigned V.A.F. Divisions be reinforced in case of an attack.
No more updates for now.
TCP EMERGENCY BROADCAST
NAVAL BLOCKADE, PUBLIC DEBT AND CIVILIAN TARGETS
10:30 Merimang Group has declared an Exclusive Economic Zone of 212nM around the Merimang Island.
11:45 PMC EXilitary has issued a blockade of the Merimreza Strait, laying subwater mines along its crossing. This essentially cuts Mainland Viliakmon from 60% of its trade, as the canal system 1 and 2 lead to the same passage where freight ships cross the Merimreza Strait.
12:15 V.A.F. Airforce Commander GM Evan Valinev issued the purchase and immediate dispatchment of 20 LCS from the private market.
12:45 Regent-Representative Idryoi has criticized both the blockade and the purchase, warning that “With the loss of control over northern Viliakmon and Merimanng Island waters, we are already running a deficit.”
15:00 V.A.F. Infantry Divisions on the Line of Effective Control have been reinforced by the V.A.F. Airforce, Wing Group XXIV consisting of 10 Scout-Recon Helicopters, 20 MRA for close combat and 20 Multi-Purpose high altitude aircraft.
15:50 V.A.F. Scout-Recon Helicopter “Owl” has reportedly been shot down by BFA forces.
17:00 Local Emergency Alarm System has been activated in Aelbasan.
17:00 V.A.F. Airforce has launched a high-altitude cluster bombing of the Aelbasan industrial zone, targeting an old warehouse where it was believed Skandergrof HQ was.
18:00 Estimated losses include 5,230 BFA insurgents and 303,000 civilians from the air strike.
“There will be no Junta”
The Merimang Group announced it has begun preparation for a legal case against Air Commander Grand Marshal Evan Valinev. The case, for war crimes, is planned to be submitted to The International Court in Petrovka, Karnetvor accordance to WFR-1b.
Former Chief of Command, Darian Zihexh, has submitted a case against Air Commander Evan Valinev to the Military Court of Viliakmon, for conspiratorial grand betrayal.
Given that a person cannot be trialed for two crimes at the same time, this lead to Zihexh being strongly criticized by the Merimang Group.
High Commander of the Black Flag Army, Traren Skandergrof, has declared General Mobilization within BAF-controlled area in accordance to the Local Emergency Alarm System. The mobilization and reorganization of units, now numbering ~70,000 BAF enlists and ~4 million mobilizing civilians, is expected to be finished by the 4th of December.
The Regency Council of Representatives have temporarily stripped Air Commander Evan Valinev of all authority in the command chain of V.A.F. units.
BFA Restructure Complete
High Commander of The Black Flag Army and former V.A.F. HQ Commander for Tento & Kaiserslicht, Traren Skandergrof, has completed the mobilization and restructuring of B.F.A. enlisted soldiers and G.C.D.P. mobilized civilians.
Task Force 2213: 25,000 enlists and 800,000 conscripts.
Task Force 22462: 20,000 enlists and 1,250,000 conscripts.
Task Force 2251: 15,000 enlists and 460,000 conscripts.
Task Force 2271: 10,000 enlists and 700,000 conscripts.
Total field forces: 70,000 enlists and 3,210,000 conscripts. Outnumbering both current V.F.A. and Merimang Group forces.
Apprehension, Then, Elevator Music
01:20 The Military Court of Viliakmon rules Evan Valinev as “innocent” in case of conspiratorial grand betrayal of national itnerests.
01:45 Darian Zihexh announces his own re-deployment in V.A.F., as “Central Command”.
01:45 Traren Skandergrof begins The First Skandergrof Offensive alongside Mirzima [TF 2213] and Spas [TF 22462], heading towards Medxh.
02:10 Zihexh rallies a group of loyal V.A.F. Naval officers in Ochridae. Officially blackmails the Regency with “Dissidence or Abdication”.
02:40 Merimang Group’s Supply and Report Department notifies the Coordination & Logistics Officer of BFA’s movements in Mirzima.
03:00 Merimang Group moves Strike Fleet 013, Strike Fleet 011 & Air Wings 102-105 towards the Doriyi Gulf.
03:15 BFA’s TF 22462 advances into Spas, encompassing most of the incline.
03:20 Zihexh and his Naval officers disobey orders of deployment and reaction.
03:30 Merimang Group’s Air Wings 103 & 104 launch air strikes on V.A.F. Army Division 554, killing ~1,000 and wounding ~3,400 soldiers.
03:50 BFA’s TF 22462 enter Spas settlement, taking control over the incline.
04:30 Merimang Group’s Air Wing 102 launch air strike on V.A.F. Airstrip in Tlanx, killing 4 GCDP Engineers and disenabling V.A.F. Air Wing 513.
05:00 V.A.F. Naval officers loyal to Zihexh begin recalling maritime aviation from V.A.F. Air Force compositions.
05:15 Merimang Group’s Strike Fleet 011 and Air Wings 102, 103 & 104 air strike BFA’s TF 2213 in Mirzima, killing ~300 and wounding ~1,250 soldiers.
05:40 Regent-Representative, Jahphvet Idryoi, disbands the Regency under dissidence pressure.
05:50 CC Zihexh enters State Square in Ochridae, declaring a “special state of emergency”.
06:15 Central Command: First Omni-Chain Order V.A.F. retreats & regroups behind the Zlarte River.
06:30 MIA V.A.F. structures are assumed KIA.
06:45 V.A.F. units still caught in combat during retreat are discounted from the numeric structure, assuming KIA.
07:00 CC Zihexh cites Sedunn’s offer to both BFA and Merimang Group.
07:05 Emil Tamir accepts Zihexh’s offer but maintains the naval blockade.
07:10 Traren Skandergrof accepts Zihexh’s offer as to cease Merimang Groups strike on TF 2213 in Mirzima.
07:10 Temporary ceasefire is proclaimed by the three factions.
07:15 Emergency representative delegations are formed by each of the three factions.
07:30 Delegations of the three factions hold pre-negotiation preparations.
07:40 CC Zihexh instates an “Absolute Reformation” within V.A.F., restructuring of military structures and a purge of corrupt officials.
09:00 Delegations agree on scope of negotiations.
09:30 Delegations agree on location of negotiations, pending foreign approval.
The three factions have agreed to demonstrate attempt at concluding minimal common interests, as result of negotiations, which are to be mediated, and finalized in a codified agreement.
Representative delegations are composed of the least radicalized members of each faction:
– Igar Maryani, a political economist, leading the Ochridae Delegation
– Frenklan Vehsi, owner of an international pension investment fund, leading the Merimang Delegation
– Bogdanov Armantinsky, a priest, leading the BFA Delegation.
Two suggested locations for holding negotiations were rejected:
[Clocktown - Suggested by Frenklan Vehsi - Rejected by Igar Maryani]
[Reinz - Suggested by Bogdanov Armantinsky - Rejected by Viliakmoni Embassy in Reinz].
Third suggested location was unilaterally accepted but pending approval: [Gafsred, Sedunn, Remetull Islands].
The Gafsred Framework
During the negotiations in Gafsred, the following draft agreement has been agreed upon by the conflicting factions:
- All three factions call upon WFR7 and the establishment of an Emergency Services Cooperation Organisation
- Exclusionary to WFR7, the intervention is not to be carried out by a joint, single party. Each participating force is free to choose a faction support and act accordingly to it.
- The Gafsred Delegations will permanently present a diplomatic channel for communications between each other, between them and the international community and between international parties themselves.
- ESCO’s operation completes only upon meeting Decree 7’s provision (7).
- Upon the completion of ESCO’s operation, Round 2 of negotiations are to be held between international participatory parties between each other.
- Duration of Round 2 negotiations presents the time-frame for the Delegations to establish communication with whichever government in Viliakmon becomes the legal successor to Iakov Xhuglini’s Associated States of Viliakmon government.
- The Delegates are to collectively work together with the legal successor in establishing a peace treaty.
- The International Intervention is to initiate 48 hours after the ceasefire ending.
- The ceasefire established between the 5th and 8th of December ends upon TCP informing the international community of this framework.
Which is now.
Preparations and Halved-informations
Date: 11th Dec.
"The Intervention forces, all whom have chosen to support the Merimang Group, are expected to arrive by the 13th-14th December. The Civil War, despite ceasefire no longer being enforced, has seen no combat. However, maneuvers within each factions units have been noticed.
The BFA is moving a bulk of their forces past the town of Spas along the Savunlek range, supposedly preparing to continue the offensive. It remains unknown as to which direction the offense will be arranged in and why.
The Merimang Group has established contact with the Intervention forces. Further aerial reinforcement have been moved from the Merimreza Strait their Battlefleets.
The V.A.F. maneuvers remain unknown.
All commercial airlines, cross-city passenger rail lines and cross-city public transportation companies have temporarily cancelled their operations within the territory of Viliakmon.
All embassies and consulate ‘offices’, duties, have been moved to Gafsred and are operating under joint directive of Maryani, Vehsi and Armantinsky.
In the early morning hours, a short intrusion within telecommunication frequencies has been noticed. Although lasting mere 5 minutes, the intrusion managed to shut down all radial and electronic infrastructure across Viliakmon mainland.
The Viliakmon Embassy in Reizen, remaining the only one still operating independently, has sent a convoy to Ochridae. Lord Rivers Cornellius, a 62 year old well-connected cardiac surgeon, was tasked to lead the convoy whose duty is to supervise the Civil War and International Intervention for the Viliakmon Embassy in Reizen.
Although of Tekar origin, Lord Rivers has been employed in the Viliakmon Embassy since the 16th of November. It’s unknown what his title is related to.
Both the Embassy and Convoy are non-aligned, non-combating participants in the war."
“Although the ceasefire is no longer enforced the Civil War hasn’t seen confrontations, likely due to every faction preparing for the International Intervention. The Intervention forces, all whom support the Merimang Group, are expected to arrive 13th-14th December.
All civilian transportation across Viliakmon have temporarily ceased operating.
All embassies and consulate duties have been moved to Gafsred, operating under joint direction of Maryani, Vehsi and Armantinsky. The exception being the Viliakmon Embassy in Reizen, who declared itself a non-aligned non-combatant participant in the war.
Earlier this morning, a 5-minute intrusion had shut down all radial and electronic communications in mainland Viliakmon.”
TCP Broadcast: Civil War in Viliakmon - Light at the End of the Tunnel
1) Partially utilizing all units, the V.A.F. appears to be losing the maritime Battle For the Island-A-Tlanx to combined forces of EXilitary, the International Intervention and Turncloaks.
2) Skandergrof’s RHM and leader of the ANU fraction, Prifti, has initiated “Prifti’s Offensive” in the South, beginning “Skandergrof’s Second Offensive”. Targets of ANU-BFA appear to be the arms & nuclear plantations and Ochridae (if possible). 3) WJC, the self-proclaimed “anti-vanguard communist” fraction within BFA, has begun static maneuvers in the North, initiating defense of their positions coined “The Bomber Will Not Get Through”.
4) Tayna Xhuglini, on own initiative and without representing the MG, arrives in Grafsne as to “Unite the delegations into joint construction of legalese needed for legal continuity”.
5) VN’s embassy and delegation of Reinz calls for “synchronization” of “placed sleeper cells”. Instructions and results remain unknown.