Office of the Cabinet

In practice this means working with the FA to open our region up to other like minded ones and to have more to do with our current friends be it events or one night parties or even just joining their region to see what they are all about.

It is always important to make sure that our current allies are shown that they are just as important as our new ones. This past term we had one event that wasn’t well attended. I figure we can have a few more this term and make them pop!

I want TSP to be a leading voice in the WA. Our votes count and our people need to get their voices heard. BUT in order to do this we need to better understand OWL as a whole. I want to work with those in the know to make it easier to understand the goings on of the WA so that people understand what they are being asked to vote on.

No I want them to work in conjunction to MoOSE. That was my bad for forgetting that department. I got them confused with MoI for a bit.
I have many ideas on how to bridge the gap but they all include force which I am not allowed to do. However with this downtime we have lost communications with more than half of our region. This isn’t cool. We need to try

Just based on what I have seen in the discord chats, explaining the difference between A Citizen and A Legislator and what you need to do or can do when you register on the forums. Guides are amazing and we need them.

I want to work with the MoD and solidify their plans on how we can keep being awesome.

My term as MoC had me doing interviews with the TSPeoples. We have a large collection of people in TSP and I want to try and showcase as many as possible to show other regions why we are the best and why people should want to be us.

3 Likes