Greetings to the Assembly.
Thank you for your confidence once more in me. As always, I remain at your service, and I am looking forward to seeing what we can accomplish.
With a new term, comes new priorities, and the appointment of a new Cabinet to help fulfill the campaign pledges I was elected to implement. I’m pleased to present the following names, several of which include Cabinet first-timers, for the Assembly’s approval:
- @Legend as Minister of On-Site Events. He will take the lead on bridging the gap between the RMB and the rest of the Coalition, organizing and coordinating on-site events such as Swanvision and TSP World Cup, as well as providing outreach and communication.
- @Maverick as Minister of Roleplay. Their primary responsibilities are to help reintegrate roleplay in with the rest of the community, serving as TSPRP’s primary point of contact with the government on the former’s affairs and where we can help, and organizing RP events with our canons and with other regions. They’ll also help continue to develop our RP across the canons.
- @Shibuya-Kanon as Minister of Defense. They’ll be taking the lead on organizing more SPSF-led operations to help boost our training for newer members, as well as reviving the Tidal Force for more active use. They will serve as the designated minister on the General Corps for voting purposes.
- @HumanSanity as Minister of Foreign Affairs. Their experience in this role is invaluable, as we will strive to build or rebuild our relations with smaller regions and non-Aegis regions, in addition to maintaining our position within the alliance.
- @Pronoun as Minister of Integration. They have been invaluable in my efforts to work on our integration suite already, and I hope to keep that same energy moving forward.
I understand that some legislators might have concerns regarding the appointment of HumanSanity, but they bring a wealth of experience, perspective, and chutzpah that will greatly aid us in navigating the challenges that our core alliances face in the aftermath of the recent incident within Aegis, as well as implementing the foreign policy shifts I outlined in my campaign, namely dealing with culture and outreach, as well as working with our partners on integration. We’ve spoken at length about that policy, and have identified regions to reach out to per the same, which I look forward to implementing. Appointments to FAC will be announced after a successful approval vote.
I have not appointed a Minister to oversee Forum Activities, instead, I will be handling that directly for the time being, along with Discord activities. I’ve invited the nominees to expand on their particular agendas, at their discretion, and we are all standing by for any questions. I will move these nominations to be voted on individually, per the wishes of the Assembly from the previous discussion regarding Cabinet appointments.