World Forum Applications

All committees that exist

I’m starting to suspect that you get a kick out of acting like this lmfao

(OOC: he did get kicked out for acting like that lol)

3 Likes

Bro forgor

1 Like

[Image: Wf-emblem-smallest.png] Office of the Speaker

As the Speaker of the Assembly, I have received a pending application for membership from the Krauanagaz Federation.

Per Resolution 1c, this vote will be open for five (5) days and will close at 2024-02-14T19:50:00Z. Member states may may vote for, vote against, or abstain from voting for each application. A simple majority is required to proceed with the approval process.

Membership Application of The Krauanagaz Federation
  • Aye
  • Abstain
  • Nay
0 voters

Dear Members, the votes have been tallied and I am happy to announce that with seven (7) votes Aye, two (2) votes Nay and no abstentions, Krauanagaz @Koberg01 has been accepted as Member of the World Forum! Congratulations and welcome!

Jan Saats
Speaker of the World Forum, Ambassador for the Republic of Eflad

OOC from 2024/04/27: since realisation kicked in that @Weisserstein is only an observer, their vote has been discounted

1 Like

Full name of state: Holy Dominion of Zuhlgan
Two-letter country code: DZ
Three-letter country code: HDZ
Head of state: Arkava Ga’klar Ibinete IV
Head of government: Arkava Ga’klar Ibinete IV
Potential World Forum representative: Autark Kula H’kara
Proposed status of state in World Forum: Observer

2 Likes

As the Speaker of the Assembly, I have received a pending application for observership from the Holy Dominion of Zhulgan.

Per Resolution 1c, this vote will be open for five (5) days and will close at 2024-02-18T23:05:00Z. Member states may may vote for, vote against, or abstain from voting for each application. A simple majority is required to proceed with the approval process.

Observership Application of the Holy Dominio of Zhulgan
  • Aye
  • Abstain
  • Nay
0 voters

Dear Members, the votes have been tallied and I am happy to announce that with four (4) votes Aye, three (3) votes Nay and three (3) abstentions, the Holy Dominion of Zuhlgan @Koberg01 has been accepted as Observer of the World Forum! Congratulations and welcome!
Jan Saats

OOC from 2024/04/27: since realisation kicked in that @Weisserstein is only an observer, their vote has been discounted

1 Like

Full name of state: Grand Duchy of Nasphilitae
Two-letter country code: NE or NA
Three-letter country code: NEA or NAS
Head of state: High Duke Dawson Ernst
Head of government: Syd G. Payton
Potential World Forum representative: Md. Adrianna Rolston

Attachment: Letter of Credence
Letter-Of-Credence-NP.pdf (100.2 KB)

3 Likes

As the Speaker of the Assembly, I have received a pending application for observership from the Grand Duchy of Naspilitae.
Per Resolution 1c, this vote will be open for five (5) days and will close at 2024-02-21T13:00:00Z. Member states may may vote for, vote against, or abstain from voting for each application. A simple majority is required to proceed with the approval process.

Observership Application of the Grand Duchy of Nasphilitae
  • Aye
  • Abstain
  • Nay
0 voters

Dear Members, the votes have been tallied and I am happy to announce that with nine (9) votes Aye, one (1) vote Nay and no (0) abstentions, the Grand Duchy of Nasphilitae @genericsequencealias has been accepted as Observer of the World Forum! I am happy to announce, that you have been granted a seat on the above mentioned committees. The addition on the main page will follow shortly after! Congratulations and welcome!

Jan Saats

2 Likes

To the Speaker and Member States of the World Forum

Esteemed Representatives,

I extend my sincere gratitude for the warm welcome and the honor of the Krauanagaz Federation’s recent admission to the World Forum. This significant milestone marks a new chapter in our commitment to international cooperation, diplomacy, and the pursuit of shared global goals.

Supranational organizations, such as the World Forum, play a pivotal role in fostering understanding, collaboration, and unity among nations. The Krauanagaz Federation believes in the power of multilateralism to address complex global challenges, promote peace, and uphold the principles of justice and equality.

In an era marked by interconnectedness and interdependence, the importance of collective efforts cannot be overstated. By pooling our resources, knowledge, and perspectives, we can tackle issues that transcend national borders, from environmental sustainability to socio-economic development, and promote a world that is more just, inclusive, and secure.

The Krauanagaz Federation is eager to contribute actively to the World Forum’s initiatives and collaborate with fellow member states to address pressing global issues. Together, we can build a future that reflects the aspirations and well-being of all humanity.

As the official representative of the Krauanagaz Federation to the World Forum, I have been instructed by my government to request a seat on all committees.
Including:

• Committee for Climate and Environment
  • Committee for Economy
  • Committee for Health
  • Committee for International Law
  • Committee for Science and Education

Once again, I express our deep appreciation for the opportunity to be part of this esteemed international community. May our collective endeavors within the World Forum lead to a brighter, more harmonious future for our world.

Sincerely,

Ryalla T’igarzi
World Forum Ambassador
Krauanagaz Federation

3 Likes

Full name of state: Most Serene Imperial Republic of Ataanara
Two-letter country code: AD
Three-letter country code: ADN
Head of state: empress Katriin III of Allik-Laar
Head of government: Oliver Levandi
Potential World Forum representative: Asta Valbe
Proposed status of state in World Forum: member

4 Likes

As the Speaker of the Assembly, I have received a pending application for membership from the Most Serene Imperial Republic of Ataanara.
Per Resolution 1c, this vote will be open for five (5) days and will close at 2024-02-24T20:15:00Z. Member states may may vote for, vote against, or abstain from voting for each application. A simple majority is required to proceed with the approval process.

Membership Application for the Most Serene Imperial Republic of Ataanara
  • Aye
  • Abstain
  • Nay
0 voters

@Kobegr01 Dear Ambassador T’igarzi, I am happy to announce, that you have been granted a seat on the above mentioned committees. The addition on the main page will follow shortly after!

Dear Members, the votes have been tallied and I am happy to announce that with nien (9) votes Aye, no (0) votes Nay and no (0) abstentions, the Most Serene Imperial Republic of Ataanara @killermantiss has been accepted as Member of the World Forum! Congratulations and welcome!
Jan Saats

4 Likes
Letter and Context:

To the Speaker of the World Forum and Ambassador for the Republic of Eflad

His Excellency. Jan Saats and to the Members of the World Forum

"Esteemed Representatives, I relay gratitude and honor for the admission of the Grand Duchy of Nasphilitae to the World Forum as an Observer from the Head of the HM Cabinet for Foreign Affairs, Earl Quinlan Emmerson and the Head of State, High Duke Dawson Ernst.

This is a significant milestone for both the Nasphilitae and the International Community, marking a new chapter in our commitment to international cooperation, diplomatic corpus, and the pursuit of shared global goals (Environmental protection, Health & Sustainable Development; Economic liberalisation and coordination; Internationalisation of International Law and Cooperation in the fields of education and cross-cultural studies).

The World Forum plays a spearheading role in Cooperation, Syncrhonisation and Protection in the fields mentioned a paragraph earlier.

With both in mind, The Grand Duchy of Nasphilitae, believes that "bilateralism ensured by multilateral Supranational organisation standards", is eager to contribute passively to the World Forum's initiatives and collaborate with fellow member and observer states to address global issues mentioned in Paragraph 2. In a manner of observing the procedural processees of the Wold Forum to aid in proper and concise bilateral cooperation."

— Md. Adrianna Rolston, Head of the Ambassadorial Mission of Nasphilitae to the World Forum

"The Grand Duchy of Nasphilitae wishes to be granted an Observer Seat, in the following Committees:

• Committee for Climate and Environment
  • Committee for Economy
  • Committee for Science and Education
  • (Ad Hoc) Committee for International Law

I will shortly be forming the following in my Ambassadorial Administrative Staff:

• Working Group for Environmental protection, Health & Sustainable Development in the World Forum
  • Working Group for Economic liberalisation & coordination in the World Forum
  • Working Group for Bilateral Cross-Cultural Studies

Best Regards,"

— Md Adrianna Rolston Head-Ambassador to the World Forum for the Grand Duchy of Nasphilitae

???/TLDR'd
4 Likes

Full name of state: United Empire of Akarina
Two-letter country code: AN
Three-letter country code: UEA
Head of state: Emperor Takeshi Quirin
Head of government: Prime minister Kotone Yuu
Potential World Forum representative: Kotone Yuu
Proposed status of state in World Forum: WF Member state

(note this application will canonically take place before the nuclear strike on Monarque)

4 Likes

As the Speaker of the Assembly, I have received a pending application for membership from the United Empire of Akarina
Per Resolution 1c, this vote will be open for five (5) days and will close at 2024-04-17T09:15:00Z. Member states may may vote for, vote against, or abstain from voting for each application. A simple majority is required to proceed with the approval process.

Membership Application for the United Empire of Akarina
  • Aye
  • Abstain
  • Nay
0 voters

Dear Members, the votes have been tallied and I am happy to announce that with eight (8) votes Aye, two (2) votes Nay and six (6) abstentions, the United Empire of Akarina @isurvivedurm0m has been accepted as Member of the World Forum! Congratulations and welcome!
Jan Saats

OOC: Please note that the application has been submitted IC before the bombing of Monarque.

3 Likes

Full name of state: Republic of Yttria
Two-letter country code: YT
Three-letter country code: YTT
Head of state: Antonio Ferrosa
Head of government: Antonio Ferrosa
Potential World Forum representative: Isaac Jones

6 Likes

Full name of state: United Protectorate of Tepertopia
Two-letter country code: TT
Three-letter country code: TPR
Head of state: Protector Gerhard von Selingen
Head of government: (collective, but Councillor Christoph von Ottenburg is the current chair of the government)
Potential World Forum representative: Francis Spark
Proposed status of state in World Forum: Member

6 Likes

As the Speaker of the Assembly, I have received a pending application for observership from the Republic of Yttria and for membership from United Protectorate of Tepertopia.

Per Resolution 1c, this vote will be open for five (5) days and will close at 2024-04-24T20:15:00Z. Member states may may vote for, vote against, or abstain from voting for each application. A simple majority is required to proceed with the approval process.

Jan Saats

Membership Application of the Republic of Yttria
  • Aye
  • Abstain
  • Nay
0 voters
Membership Application of the United Protectorate of Tepertopia
  • Aye
  • Abstain
  • Nay
0 voters

Dear Members, the votes have been tallied and I am happy to announce that with 12 (twelve) votes Aye, 1 (one) vote Nay and 2 (two) votes abstaining, @Legend Yttria has been accepted as an Observer of the World Forum! Congratulations and welcome!
I am also happy to announce that with 13 (thirteen) votes Aye, 1 (one) vote Nay and 1 (one) vote abstaining, @anjo Tepertopia has been accepted as Member of the World Forum! Congratulations and welcome!

3 Likes

[b]Federated Empires of Ikaranara/b]:
Two-letter country code: IK
Three-letter country code: IKA
Head of state: Garovo Alertz
Head of government:Garovo Alertz
Potential World Forum representative: Talstan Atrisso
Proposed status of state in World Forum: member

9 Likes

Full name of state: Republic of Castemura
Two-letter country code: CA
Three-letter country code: CAS