World Forum Applications

So, I was thinking of making a Corporate War. The Free Autonomous City Of Cyberna holds one of the most corporation international or main headquarters. But there are a few nations that are in hot water and tensions. Cyberna depends on international investments other than trading resources from the Badlands, the cities fantastic neon nightlife, and making spectacular tourist destinations. These companies will make a war due to international tensions and try to break the other company’s reputation and ruin their headquarters to lose investments and profit from Cyberna. Both by cyberattacks and tactical interference.

This is not the thread to ask that, this is for world forum applications

2 Likes

‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎Office of the Speaker of the Assembly of the World Forum

The Honourable
Justin Randall
Ambassador to the World Forum
Kailua, Lile Ulie Islands

Grovne, January 18, 2022

Dear Ambassador,

It is always a dismay when members of the World Forum choose to leave this institution aimed at building a brighter future. While we regret the decision by the Lile Uliean government,
we hope we can continue to work together outside the World Forum to bring that dream closer nonetheless.
As you well know, per section D of Article III of the Charter of the World Forum, the Lile Ulie Islands now enter a period of 14 days until the demotion is complete. The offices of the World Forum will begin at once with the necessary documents so that the Lile Ulie Islands’ demotion will be completed by January 27th. As well as provide a period for reconsideration, if needed.

Formalities aside, it was an honour to work alongside you and the Assembly will now feel emptier without you presence

Sincerely,

Blank Segarceanu signature

Tudor Segărceanu
Speaker of the Assembly
Ambassador to the World Forum of the Kingdom of Stoinia

3 Likes

Office of the Minister of Foreign Affairs

The Honorable
Tudor Segărceanu
Speaker of the World Forum

Dear Your Honor,

This shall serve as a formal request from the Cadisian government to be recognized as a World Forum member state. In the pivotal interests of promoting a democratic world where all are ensured axiomatic rights and inalienable liberties, the Kingdom of Cadiz hereby applies to join the World Forum in the following statement, published by the respected and fervent staffers at the Ministry of Foreign Affairs.

Full name of state: Kingdom of Cadiz
Two-letter country code: CZ
Three-letter country code: CDZ
Head of state: Pedro Areces Garcia (Prime Minister)
Head of government: Pedro Areces Garcia
Potential World Forum representative: Luc André Ndongo
Proposed status of state in World Forum: Member

Sincerely,

Sergio Peres
Minister of Foreign Affairs, Cadiz
Huelva, Cadiz

3 Likes

Full name of state: The Federal Republic of Fauderland
Two-letter country code: FA
Three-letter country code: FAU
Head of state: Lars Krådermann
Head of government: Felix Gähring
Potential World Forum representative: Giert Baldenruch

[Image: Wf-emblem-smallest.png] Office of the Speaker

Members of the Assembly,

As the Speaker of the Assembly, I can confirm I have received a pending application for membership from the Kingdom of Cadiz.

Per Resolution 1c, this vote will be open for five (5) days and will close at Thursday March 30 2023 00:20:00 CET. Member states may may vote for, vote against, or abstain from voting for each application. A simple majority is required to proceed with the approval process.

Tudor Segărceanu
Speaker of the Assembly & Ambassador of the Kingdom of Stoinia

[Member] Application of Cadiz
  • Aye
  • Nay
  • Abstain

0 voters

1 Like

Members of the Assembly,

As the Speaker of the Assembly, I can confirm I have received a pending application for membership from the Federal Republic of Fauderland.

Per Resolution 1c, this vote will be open for five (5) days and will close at Thursday March 30 2023 00:20:00 CET. Member states may may vote for, vote against, or abstain from voting for each application. A simple majority is required to proceed with the approval process.

Tudor Segărceanu

[Member] Application of Fauderland
  • Aye
  • Nay
  • Abstain

0 voters

1 Like

Full name of state: Republic of Detroxia
Two-letter country code: DX
Three-letter country code: DTX
Head of state: Antoni Piast
Head of government: Antoni Piast
Potential World Forum representative: Janusz Świdnica

2 Likes

Members of the Assembly,

As the Speaker of the Assembly, I can confirm I have received a pending application for membership from the Federated States of Damseäarde.

Per Resolution 1c, this vote will be open for five (5) days and will close at Friday June 14 2023 00:20:00 CET. Member states may may vote for, vote against, or abstain from voting for each application. A simple majority is required to proceed with the approval process.

Tudor Segărceanu

[Member] Application of Damseäarde
  • Aye
  • Nay
  • Abstain

0 voters

2 Likes

Members of the Assembly,

As the Speaker of the Assembly, I can confirm I have received a pending application for membership from the Republic of Detroxia.

Per Resolution 1c, this vote will be open for five (5) days and will close at Friday June 14 2023 00:20:00 CET. Member states may may vote for, vote against, or abstain from voting for each application. A simple majority is required to proceed with the approval process.

Tudor Segărceanu

[Member] Application of Detroxia
  • Aye
  • Nay
  • Abstain

0 voters

1 Like

Full name of state: The Fourth Republic of Vrigny
Two-letter country code: VY
Three-letter country code: VRY
Head of state: Lorena Ballons
Head of government: Lorena Ballons
Potential World Forum representative: Filip Herax

2 Likes

Members of the Assembly,

As the Speaker of the Assembly, I have received a pending application for membership from the Fourth Republic of Vrigny.

Per Resolution 1c, this vote will be open for five (5) days and will close at Friday November 10 2023 21:50:00 CET. Member states may may vote for, vote against, or abstain from voting for each application. A simple majority is required to proceed with the approval process.

Jan Saats
Speaker of the World Forum, Ambassador for the Republic of Eflad

Member application of the Fourth Republic of Vrigny
  • Aye
  • Abstain
  • Nay
0 voters
3 Likes

Full name of state: Keanu and Hurley
Two-letter country code: KH
Three-letter country code: KAH
Head of state: King Keanu
Head of government: Prime Minister Moloka’i
Potential World Forum representative: Ambassador Kahalo

1 Like

As the Speaker of the Assembly, I have received a pending application for membership from Keanu and Hurley.

Per Resolution 1c, this vote will be open for five (5) days and will close at 2023-12-25T14:00:00Z. Member states may may vote for, vote against, or abstain from voting for each application. A simple majority is required to proceed with the approval process.

Jan Saats

Membership Application of Keanu and Hurley
  • Aye
  • Abstain
  • Nay
0 voters

Dear Members, the votes have been tallied and I am happy to announce that with 7 (seven) votes Aye, 1 (one) vote Nay and 1* (one) vote abstaining, @Izaakia Keanu and Hurley has been accepted as Member of the World Forum! Congratulations and welcome!

OOC: The vote from @Mavenu has been discounted from the general vote due to Mavenu not having a nation in the World Forum.
OOC from 2024/04/27: since realisation kicked in that @Weisserstein is only an observer, their vote has been discounted

2 Likes

Full name of state: Kustannuksan Empire
Two-letter country code: KU
Three-letter country code: KUS
Head of state: Astrid Madeleine Violetähden II
Head of government: Emil Otto Michelsen
Potential World Forum representative: Evalin Grøndahl

4 Likes

Full name of state: The Republic Of Favrisko
Two-letter country code: FA
Three-letter country code: FAV
Head of state: King Sorack Stoneson 16
Head of government: Zack Zackerson
Potential World Forum representative: Mr. David Miller

2 Likes

As the Speaker of the Assembly, I have received a pending application for membership from the Kustannuksan Empire and from The Republic of Favrisko.

Per Resolution 1c, this vote will be open for five (5) days and will close at 2024-01-28T19:45:00Z2024-02-02T19:45:00Z. Member states may may vote for, vote against, or abstain from voting for each application. A simple majority is required to proceed with the approval process.

Jan Saats

Membership Application of the Kustannuksan Empire
  • Aye
  • Abstain
  • Nay
0 voters
Membership Application of The Republic of Favrisko
  • Aye
  • Abstain
  • Nay
0 voters

Dear Members, the votes have been tallied and I am happy to announce that with 8 (eight) votes Aye, 1 (one) vote Nay and 0 (zero) votes abstaining, @Galaxiel Kustannuksan has been accepted as Member of the World Forum! Congratulations and welcome!
I am also happy to announce that with 5 (five) votes Aye, 1 (one) vote Nay and 5 (five) votes abstaining, @KpFavrisko Favrisko has been accepted as Member of the World Forum! Congratulations and welcome!

OOC from 2024/04/27: since realisation kicked in that @Weisserstein is only an observer, their vote has been discounted

3 Likes

Thank You very much. Moreover i want to be in different committee of WF like health, environment etc… so please see to it.

Which committees do you want to be a part of?
Please list them as a reply to this post.

1 Like

Full name of state: Krauanagaz Federation
Two-letter country code: KF
Three-letter country code: KZF
Head of state: Lyra Zharan
Head of government: Lyra Zharan
Potential World Forum representative: Ambassador Ryalla T’igarzi
Proposed status of state in World Forum: Membership

2 Likes