World Forum Applications

Letter and Context:

To the Speaker of the World Forum and Ambassador for the Republic of Eflad

His Excellency. Jan Saats and to the Members of the World Forum

"Esteemed Representatives, I relay gratitude and honor for the admission of the Grand Duchy of Nasphilitae to the World Forum as an Observer from the Head of the HM Cabinet for Foreign Affairs, Earl Quinlan Emmerson and the Head of State, High Duke Dawson Ernst.

This is a significant milestone for both the Nasphilitae and the International Community, marking a new chapter in our commitment to international cooperation, diplomatic corpus, and the pursuit of shared global goals (Environmental protection, Health & Sustainable Development; Economic liberalisation and coordination; Internationalisation of International Law and Cooperation in the fields of education and cross-cultural studies).

The World Forum plays a spearheading role in Cooperation, Syncrhonisation and Protection in the fields mentioned a paragraph earlier.

With both in mind, The Grand Duchy of Nasphilitae, believes that "bilateralism ensured by multilateral Supranational organisation standards", is eager to contribute passively to the World Forum's initiatives and collaborate with fellow member and observer states to address global issues mentioned in Paragraph 2. In a manner of observing the procedural processees of the Wold Forum to aid in proper and concise bilateral cooperation."

— Md. Adrianna Rolston, Head of the Ambassadorial Mission of Nasphilitae to the World Forum

"The Grand Duchy of Nasphilitae wishes to be granted an Observer Seat, in the following Committees:

• Committee for Climate and Environment
  • Committee for Economy
  • Committee for Science and Education
  • (Ad Hoc) Committee for International Law

I will shortly be forming the following in my Ambassadorial Administrative Staff:

• Working Group for Environmental protection, Health & Sustainable Development in the World Forum
  • Working Group for Economic liberalisation & coordination in the World Forum
  • Working Group for Bilateral Cross-Cultural Studies

Best Regards,"

— Md Adrianna Rolston Head-Ambassador to the World Forum for the Grand Duchy of Nasphilitae

???/TLDR'd
4 Likes