An act to protect whistleblowers from outing and repercussions
(1) A whistleblower will be defined as an individual who reports concerning behavior performed by a group or individual to an official of the Coalition or the Assembly of the South Pacific, in good faith.
(2) An anonymous whistleblower will be defined as an individual who performs the actions of a whistleblower anonymously.
(1) Whistleblowers have the right to report on concerning behavior without fear of political or legal repercussions from the Coalition of the South Pacific, any organization within the Coalition of the South Pacific, or any foreign entities.
(2) Anonymous whistleblowers have the right to their anonymity.
(3) If an anonymous whistleblower grants permission to an individual to share their identity with another individual, the government of the Coalition of the South Pacific, an organization, foreign entity, or the general public, the individual who shared the identity has the right to share the information without legal repercussions.