This where we order?

Hello, someone ordered 1 kilogram of sausage

3 Likes

Here you go!
that will be 67 setnststshgruigdfugsiufdygiudfsdgsfs please.

2 Likes

ok.

1 Like

I believe you still haven’t got your piping hot cup of tea from the core of the earth yet, sorry about that. Benevitan employees have already tried various methods, including:

  • Digging a very deep hole
  • Building a lightsaber and then dropping it facing downwards
  • Trying to build a cup with neutrinos
  • Attempting to find dark matter
  • Naming some random asteroid ‘Earth’ and trying to crack it open
  • Very angrily throwing alarm clocks at the wall
  • Planning a full scale invasion that will last for twenty seconds
  • Sitting in front of a volcano
  • Heating tea until it becomes plasma
  • Throwing tea at the sun
  • Placing tea at the border of tectonic plates
  • Yelling at a photo of a white dog in a sky blue background

But, there was no success. How about I give you tea in the form of plasma for free? After all, you waited for almost a month.

2 Likes

No need, but thank you… I have taken my business elsewhere.

2 Likes

dude, it’s easy has hell to do that, just drill a whole through the earth.

2 Likes

Anyways, I would like 15 Thousand SOPMOD body pillows, and 5 shipping crates of SPIT, hold the fries.

1 Like

:eyes:
Those would never fit in your house…

I could do the SPIT and fries… why don’t you try out some of Cayon Iced Tea?

1 Like

eh sure, just get me 15 SOPMOD body pillows

1 Like

:hamburger:

Benevitan Kitchen is selling delicious burgers at a special price for the next 72 hours- only half a million dollars for 120 thousand high quality burgers!
Notice: you can only buy in multiples of 120,000. You shall also receive a 9% discount if you buy 1,200,000 burgers at once.

1 Like

Could I get two batches of 1,200,000 burgers?

1 Like

My hill

2 Likes

Don’t know why I posted that here

2 Likes

hey father, can you get me some Soppo body pillows?

1 Like

Not until I get my beer

1 Like

Sure! I’ll give you that 9% discount.
You can choose when your 2,400,000 burgers should be delivered:

  1. All at once 34 days later
  2. 72,000 burgers a day for 33 days and 24,000 for one more day

That’ll be 9,100,000 dollars. How would you like to pay?

  1. Sending it to Benevitan Headquarters
  2. Posting 9,100 :money_bag: emojis in this topic or personal message to Cayo
1 Like

I would like option 2 for delivery. I’m gonna airdrop the full price in pennies onto the headquarters.

1 Like

Sure! I’ll print your receipt big enough so that it can easily be read from a mile away.

1 Like

:beer_mug:

1 Like

firewhiskey please.

1 Like