The Enver War - Discussion Thread

@killermantiss @taisenbot @Snake @KingTEM @MilaFredka @Legend @Detroix @Ryccia @Stormfire10 @Castemura

Alrighty guys I made this google docs file that contains everything we’ve discussed and planned for the Enver War so far. If I forgot anything, or got something wrong, let me know.

Obviously, on this thread we will discuss more events and things to put in the war, as well as organize future rps and timelines.

6 Likes

Obviously we need to talk about Colonus’s involvement at some point

4 Likes

then feel free to propose some ideas lol

1 Like

Colonus probably wouldn’t be doing much fighting, since this is kicking off at the beginning of the military revitalization (and they like some of the people on the other team), but they’d probably be helping with supplies and such. They might get more involved later, but that depends on when the slavery stuff comes to light

3 Likes

Mh, I see. What would Hexadecimal do?

2 Likes

Wdym?

2 Likes

I dunno, their country is getting involved in a big war against their Galactyan pals, what would they do?

2 Likes

Hexadecimal isn’t really involved in war in the first place, and by this point they would have transferred any of their military responsibilities to Chronos

3 Likes

So they wouldn’t be involved even in the memetic war?

3 Likes

Colonus itself probably wouldn’t be involved in the memetic war

2 Likes

It’s more of an Archailect thing than anything country related, but okie dokie

2 Likes

Alright

2 Likes

Any other ideas for events or other details?

1 Like

I dunno, Colonus probably wouldn’t be all that fond of Colestia being attacked, but would also have an interest in the bug guys

2 Likes

The SSK’s participation heavily relies for Enver to strike first against the Union of Emerald as this would enact the guarantee extended by the SSK, which is the current plan to my knowledge.

However, the full extent of Stoinian involvement can be discussed after the FTL discussion is settled. I’ve voiced my opinions already on that and will await the results of it. As initially I thought to have RSN taskforces operate hit & run attacks or even deep strikes within the Enver Axis as their realspace could allow them to navigate between the FTL inhibitors.

If that route cannot be taken, I do see the RSN going after external allies beyond the conventional war borders to dissuade any support of the Enver Axis. Possibly pursuing to create rump states of those external allies and ensure they aren’t capable of future funny business. This does also extend to star nations who give only nominal support of the Enver Axis.

An other route is the RSN going on a full fledged expedition behind enemy lines and make a long & slow push as they navigate around the inhibitors to strike from behind. If it wouldn’t have a possible agreement with Hydrosia by then.

Other than that the war does seem to take a bit long given the power (im)balance of involved powers.

4 Likes

The Enver-CoUS war was already decided irl before ESCOP existed, so the fact that ESCOP would be forced to get involved might have influenced the timeline

2 Likes

As far as im aware, this was decided before I even returned to A1-0

ESCOP (aka we-really-need-to-name-this-alliance-ASAP) really is new around here, also I just became a new nation pls don’t rump state me

(We need to rp ESCOP’s treaty thingie probably)

3 Likes

My understanding of it right now is that ESCOP is involved out of obligation, but not as involved as it could be, although that’s probably something we need to talk about.

Honestly attacking Colonus would probably make it more supportive of Enver, because previously it was pretty neutral

3 Likes

Because it’s defensive, yeah

If it was an offensive war, then no

(Once we find out it was an offensive war, we go “Bro, c’mon!” and we kick enver out)

3 Likes

And probably pay reparations to the slave government that’s formed afterwards
And tighten our criteria for joining
And bonk Rosecordia on the head for vouching for Enver

3 Likes