(They will get bin laden’d, probably)

1 Like

Let me rephrase. This is all stuff Colonus will be doing, and expect to happen

2 Likes

I mean ill give them food n stuff, but like my money is kinda worthless

3 Likes

calerost doing hit and run trough the wormhole go brrrrrrrrr

2 Likes

Gets stomped in by IFTL Inhibitors, gets ass handed to by Rosecordi Special Forces as they steal a corvette of yours

2 Likes

@Galaxiel You can add the Ravager and the Liberator to the attack on Hovrani

1 Like

I know that some of you may be opposed to this, but I’d like the Envari to get a some kind of a major victory at the start of the war, before the frontlines solidify. Maybe capture an important planet/territory of Drakari or Emerald. Or manage to get a fleet to Galactya or Calerost which continues to launch raids and be nuisance for a year or two. If you want I can prepare some scenarios and you can tell me what you think.

2 Likes

I’d like to avoid anybody getting fleets deep into enemy territory on both sides at the start of the war, but I’m open to other scenarios

2 Likes

@Galaxiel

@Detroix and I discussed a small Trianarö operation to liberate some Valari and Talari slaves once they learned of them due to them largely being considered higher races. I don’t know where their planets are and who’s operational zone they’d be in but the operation was supposed to be relatively covert- they go in, they invade those planets, rescue as many slaves as possible, and leave. It would still probably be known unless it was happening in the Calerost operational zone where Calerost might (Idk for sure, that would be up to @killermantiss ) put a gag order on that information. Other than that there’s not going to be much interaction with the war as Trianar will be focused on its war against the Zelvans.

4 Likes

I’ll be sure to add it in as soon as Detroix can give me a general area of the planets.

Also, I’d like to avoid military operations being kept hidden during the war, since it would just add further logistical difficulties and risks.

2 Likes

That’s where the Talari are. Valari are spread all around the Comissariat.

2 Likes

Nice, nice.

Also, @Flaming , operation zones aren’t divided by nation. So there’s really no way for Calerost to keep it hidden.

2 Likes

These areas will mostly be Rebel-controlled territories anyways.

1 Like

Well, the rebels only play into the situation if the rescue operations happen past the slave revolts I think. Unless there are already groups who have taken control of the area, although I doubt that to be the case.

2 Likes

Yeah, I realized that after posting. If that is before the revolt, it will most likely be Envari-controlled.

2 Likes

Nice to know.

Detroix, would you be able to write a proper list with all the slave species in Enver, and maybe describe them a bit?

2 Likes

Terrans (Unionfolk) - Humans, just slightly better. Generally slightly taller, accumulate less fat, don’t have several useless features (smelly sweat, unpleasant periods) etc.

Darkons - Short, black, six armed aliens. Highly resistant to radiation and require low amounts of food. Though it isn’t their native envivorment, they thrive underground.

Oblex - Goo-like aliens. They are composed of a dense fluid inside a solid and elastic membrane. They can change their shape and color.

Valari - Humanoid and hairy aliens. They are partially resistant to stormakers and can shoot lightning from their fur.

Talari - Similar to the Valari, but smaller, semi-quadropedal (can walk on both 2 and 4 legs) and have tales. They can form a protective layer of elecricity on their fur.

2 Likes

Interesting, interesting.

Question that is slightly unrelated: will there be some populations of these species in my part of the Envari Core? And/or can I have members of these species migrate in the COE from the Republic Of United Worlds?

2 Likes

There are no xeno species in the Core. And yes, some of them will migrate.

2 Likes