Chancellor Müller's state visit to Thalapadis

“Well, oftentimes, those who are afraid but keep pushing themselves forward are the strongest. Because they are able to overcome their fear to achieve greater good.” Müller states, “I have heard of Athena, especially with regards to the war. She was an admiral if I’m not wrong?”

1 Like

“Yes, one of the youngest in the nation. She joined the navy at age 16, she wanted to continue the family tradition. First a pilot, later she switched to a officer, and at the age of 25 the youngest admiral in recorded history. She is both brave and smart, shown by her commanding the fleet during the war and personally leading the naval invasion of Thermopetri. I am incredibly proud of her, as much as a father can be.”

1 Like

“That’s great to hear. As a fellow father I could relate, it feels good when our children are able to achieve great things.” Müller states.

“Speaking of children, do you have any other besides Athena?”

1 Like

“I have a son too. He’s called Constantine, after general Androu. He makes a fuss every now and again but is a good son, of course I’m proud of him too. He’s debating between joining the air force or studying aeronautical engineering. He loves planes, especially fighters. Me and Athena plan to surprise him for his 16th birthday by having him fly in a Nychtopterix, and not just any one, but the cerulean beauty, the same plane Athena used to fly in. I can imagine how happy and excited he’ll be.” Antonides smiles for a moment, “can you tell me a bit about your children?”

1 Like

“Well, I’ve had two children so far. The first one is Michael, he’s currently in his third year of elementary school. While my daughter Amelia will be one year old soon.” Müller answers with a smile. “I see that we have the same amount of children to content with. While Michael isn’t much of a troublemaker, he does have his ways of making elaborate schemes. He actually worked with my sister and her husband to surprise me and my wife on our anniversary, which was really heartwarming.”

1 Like

“That’s so sweet, children truely are a joy. There’s been so much time since my children ware that young. I still remember 13 year old Athena being mad that she was about to get a brother.” Antonides laughs, “She always had that bossy, militant attitude, but was always kind towards anyone, tho she does have some anger issues.”

1 Like

“They are indeed.” says Müller with a smile. “Speaking of which, will we be seeing Athena at the submarine development site?”

1 Like