TSPride 2023 Plans

TSPride 2023

This thread is home to the official planning thread for TSPride 2023, the official pride month celebration of the South Pacific. More to come as the term progresses, and we reach closer to June.

For now, please feel free to post any thoughts, suggestions, or comments you have regarding the festival. Maybe perhaps what you would like to see, what you would like to help administer, and anything else that could be deemed relatable to the event.

Event Details

Brainstorming:

• Highlighting IRL musical artists and famous people in general of the LGBTQIAA+ community
  • Interviews with TSPers
  • Mini games and events like Garctic Phone, Skribbl, or Tetris
  • Flag contest
1 Like

Musical Artists

Interviews

Interviews are a fun way of getting to know people and hearing about one’s story. Ideally, we would like to interview either members of the LGBTQIA+ community or allies of the community that are decently involved (or have been involved) here in the South Pacific.

Who is interested in interviewing people?
Contact me to tell me if interested

• Maluhia
  • Evi
  • Bharat

Who should we interview?

Mini Games

more to come…

Flag Contest

Create a contest where residents get to submit a flag where us in Executive Planning get to judge the flag. Winner gets their flag to be the official regional one on gameside for 24 hours. Flag must be center around love and LGBTQ community.

LGBTQIA+ Mental Health Campaign

In 2021, Forbes reported that over 375 transgender people were murdered that year. It was the deadliest year on record. I think on June 1st I would like to release a dispatch detailing websites with websites that can help people who may be experiencing suicidal thoughts. I know there is already a dispatch centered around that – maybe we could work on a revamp project of that.

I think this one is what you’re talking about.

Indeed that is what I am talking about. It might warrant an update—it hasn’t been updated for a while (to my knowledge) and Seraph is no longer active.

I would be interested in interviewing someone.

I’d also be interested in interviewing someone.