Treasure Island Report: Voting

This is voting for what content will be shown in next month’s edition of the Treasure Island Report. Voting will work like this:

Starting today, users will be able to submit nominations for which roleplayers or events should get the spot. If a nomination is seconded, it will be added to the list of things to be put to vote. Note: In the event of a person being nominated, that individual has to accept (or decline) the nomination if it gets seconded to affirm that they will provide that content if voted in. If they do not accept, they will not be put to vote.

On April 1st, all seconded nominations will be put to vote, and submissions for nominations will come to an end. On the 11th, the polls will be closed, and on the 20th, the next edition should be out, barring a few delays. This gives people nominated roughly 9 days to submit their content.

When polls are created, please do not discuss in this topic. Once they have ended, you may freely discuss again; just keep it civil and relevent.

Spots to be nominated:

Who should be given the opportunity to write the Beginning In-Character Segment? This can either Expand on the TIR universe OR be written about IC events, canon or not. Note that this should be on the scale of an individual for the purposes of this segment. Keep it below 250 words, please.

A1-0 Slots:

What two IC events should be spotlighted by the Report? I will be writing these segments. Note that there are TWO slots for this.

Who should be given the opportunity to submit an In-character newspaper article, letter, or other document about events in this canon? This does not have to be original writing; it can be a re-post OR original writing for TIR. Please inform me whether this is canon or not canon as well. Please keep these submissions under 750 words.

Aurora Slots:

What two IC events should be spotlighted by the Report? I will be writing these segments. Note that there are TWO slots for this.

Who should be given the opportunity to submit an In-character newspaper article, letter, or other document about events in this canon? This does not have to be original writing; it can be a re-post OR original writing for TIR. Please inform me whether this is canon or not canon as well. Please keep these submissions under 750 words.

Lastly, for this edition:

What slots, segments or other parts of the paper should be added, removed, or changed? TIR is ultimately a community project, so feedback is always appreciated.

With that, nominate away!

3 Likes

I’d like to nominate “the Lanthirphen heresy” for A1-0. Currently for ooc reasons the rp is not going too fast but basically the whole course of the heresy has been made. This rp has the potential to showcase the workings of the calerostan state, with all of it’s vassals, as well as calerostan religion.

3 Likes

I’d like to nominate Journey of a Lifetime, this RP intends to show interesting locations in the sector, like the Pacifica Monument on New Greenston (UoE), The heaven’s tear, a monument to the fallen in the Miraline War, the natural wonders of Ferristia, the Ecumenopolis that is Bloudia in Alvira, Planet Kikikaka, in Rehy, and Thiudann Translator Droid Databanks in Thiucarro, all of this shows little bits of the sector that you wouldn’t normally see

2 Likes

I don’t know what’s already in the Treasure Island Report, but I think there should be a segment for the new roleplayers (new as in joined between the previous and current editions) to introduce themselves their rp nation(s).

All of the segments that are currently planned are in the first post of this topic, fyi

I will second this one myself since I do think that it’s a good idea

2 Likes

I shall third it (or second it squared)

2 Likes

Just advertise Meridian and take my money.

I will second this one myself. Also, remember that to be on the poll, nominations need to be seconded. so if you like any of the above two nominations, be sure to second them.

Obviously I’d like to nominate Let It All Burn Away, but it also hasn’t really progressed far enough along for that to happen. When do nominations end?

As per the first post, the 11th.

1 Like

seconded (squared)

I’ll second “The Lanthirphen Heresy” and “Journey of a Lifetime” for in-character writings about events in the canon, and I’d second Meridian for the IC event, but that’s already been done