Treasure Island Awards 2022

I have following nominations:

Best Character
No nomination

Best Newcomer
I nominate @Weisserstein and @RobbyTheSeal for having built up believable nations, which immediately have had an impact on our roleplay, either as the new friend-of-everyone or as a new type of conservative force, which is not solely focused on taking over the entire world.

Best Roleplayer
I nominate @Maverick for his talent in coming up with ideas and writing up stories in such huge variety, not even important which canon we are talking about, and that all even though he was stressed enough throughout this year dealing with, “buffoons”.

Best Roleplay
I nominate the Pacivision Song Contest 2022, as our fellow Tin really has outdone himself in developing my original idea further and making a contest out of this, which feels very, very much like the original. Also, even if it’s less of an actual roleplay and more a mean of worldbuilding, I also nominate the Zimbron Republic newspaper for having set rp newspaper standards looked up upon by many.

Coolest Seahorse
I want to nominate @Qwert and @Frost in this category for always having an open ear to whatever I have to say, even if it probably gets annoying or things repeat itself over and over again, but also for being senior roleplayers, others can look up to in terms of knowledge and keeping a steady head.

Treasure Island Peace Prize
Lily Stloncht (Ryccia president in-exile during the reing of the junta) for having had the patience to negotiate with the international community on bringing Ryccia back onto a more democratic and stable path, always having been decisive against the junta without becoming divisive towards her sovereign, the Ryccian people.

8 Likes