Sector A1-0's Power Tier Debate!

Yeah, it’s very nice. Anyways, do you think the tier is accurate enough for Trianar?

1 Like

What’s the ratio for power to influence?
In other words, what matters more?

3 Likes

International influence. For example, Trianar or the Zelvans respectively have militaries of 450 and 350k, but since one refuses to do diplomacy, and the other one is a slaver nation, both have basically no influence over the interstellar stage.

3 Likes

Just stumbled upon this, it’d been interesting to do an update for this, maybe this July so a full year will have passed irl

3 Likes

Enver is definately moving up as they have some soft power now

2 Likes

For calerost it depends on the exact year. With their break from galacrya/COE after the enver war and the covenant of fire being a thing, as well as the newly gotten vasals a point could be made for calerost to be considered a superpower

1 Like

For Colestia, I have become COE, destroyer of worlds

3 Likes

Trianar is going to make huge power gains in upcoming rps as well

2 Likes

What would that make the COE lol

2 Likes

Still a superpower, you’re not yet on hyper power level and for the sake of the rp no one should ever get to that level

1 Like

Yeah ofc lol

It doesn’t really matter to me, since I’m gonna go more isolationist anyways

2 Likes

Colonus is probably going to remain a middle power until at least 20 ABT

2 Likes

oh are you now?
You can but I’m not sure I really want that… we’ll see

3 Likes

Probs a Regional Power at best since ESCOP now exist

It’ll tank during Enver-CoUS war, and then we replace Enver with Lenyakei

So Regional to middle Power sounds good to me

2 Likes

Even if Colonus and Rosecrodia are in the same teir, Rosecordia would currently rank higher
There’s also the fact that Colonus is flanked by CoUS, an influential regional alliance, while Rosecordia seems to have something of its own sphere of influence.

1 Like

Was flanked

The CoUS won’t be a thing anymore probably by 30 ABT or sooner

1 Like

Alrighty everyone! Here’s the new and improved table :] Let the debate open again! ^^

4 Likes

Did everyone agree to that?

1 Like

Yeah, everyone that replied was at least lol

2 Likes

Anyways!

These are all of our participants :]

3 Likes