Purple Hyacinth for Prime Minister!

For one, I think our resources are basically complete–we have an large group of dispatches that are organized well and only need to be periodically updated. But I doubt many people are aware of this resource–that’s why we need to get the word out to new players that resources like our dispatches and opportunities like participating in regional government or roleplay exist in the first place.

I have a basic understanding of current gameplay dynamics and treaty negotiations. I’m a frequent lurker of the gameplay forum and NSGP to stay up to date about current events. I think I lack some historical context as well as experience navigating this, having never been in any external-facing Cabinet position before. I plan to make up for any gaps in knowledge by studying previous foreign affairs actions and asking people experienced in foreign affairs for help.

I don’t think this is particularly relavant to the campaign since I don’t have the power to change it aas PM. This question would be better discussed in the Assembly or Great Council, where this kind of change could actually happen. That being said, I haven’t really thought about it enough to form a strong opinion either way.

1 Like