Potential Extra-canon A1-0 Roleplay discussion

Pathogens are a huge plot hole for all alien interaction in general, we simply assume that alien germs don’t affect life originating elsewhere, as it’d have completely different bases of operation

3 Likes

That’s not true. 30 trillion Mandi died around 61 BBT due to a foreign sickness.

1 Like

We just pretend it doesn’t happen unless we want it to

1 Like

I’d like to get back on topic with regards to the extra-canon roleplay

1 Like

it’s too late

the entire canon is dead

the virus mutated… Covid ABT-01 wiped out 100% of Sector A1-0. RIP

1 Like

Nah, the Jellies survived

1 Like

no they found the black hole bomb stashed in the basement

1 Like

Hint: Naked Singularity + Spacetime do not mix

1 Like

This is a PG-13 canon! No naked singularities allowed! :confounded:

Ooh, sorry…

1 Like

Allow me to rephrase:

Singularity without event horizon

2 Likes

Something I’ve had the idea to do is to make an extra canon where we re-imagine our nations

Specifically, even if I’m the only one who does it, I eventually want to have an extra-canon where A1-0 is a sci-fi horror canon. Space would function more like the deep sea, there’d be less stars and planets would be far more hostile. There’d also be giant lovecraftian monsters swimming through space.
Colonus would be reimagined as the decaying remains of a failed (1 species) empire comprised of maggots (and whatever they metamorphise into)

3 Likes

So basically “here’s how we reimagined the canon, try to reimagine your nation in that style/tone”

2 Likes

Galactya could be a dystopian genetic technocracy (idea from the courtesy of @Of_the_Ages )

3 Likes

While I like the idea, you might want to make a separate topic for this. This is for the Extra-canon event specifically defined in the first post.

3 Likes

I know, just figured I’d post it here to get people talking again

2 Likes

Colestia could be a corrupt state-fixated mix between an orwellian distopia and the USSR, where the life of the individual is considered meaningless and the state is what must prevail, many living miseribly and lacking basic resources

3 Likes

I think, to get a gauge on what people want, I will put out a poll, since there have been no other discussions on that front.

What should the threat be?
  • Nation
  • Ai Or Hive mind crusade
  • Interdimensional force
  • None of the above
0 voters

(I will make another poll when I am confident that all community members have posted, assuming that none of these get a 50% majority)

3 Likes

Apparently a lot of the idea’s I’ve had are now similar with some of your extra canon topics :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

The Great Purge shall cleanse the sector

3 Likes