PNN - Pacifican News Network

The Emeraldian Armed Forces has offered some advisors for Dogeland, citing that, with Denver and Spiras’ current weakness, the EAF can only send some of their more experienced Generals over, although, it is expected for a volunteer regiment along with Air and Naval involvement could begin, if requested.

A second condemnation has been placed on the Junta.

1 Like

Because of the Brother Nation of Terelia, Ikaranara, being at war, the Terelian army has mobilised on the Ryccian border. No further info is known.

Terelia has officially declared war against Ryccia, allying with the League of Cordilia in the fight against imperialism.

The Siculitian fleet, loyal to Mirrey, has offered its support to the Doge Landian navy.

1 Like

Doge Land appreciates and accepts the support of the fleet of the Siculite Islands.

1 Like

Cruise Ships banned from Korosian waters, Foreign Relations body elections finalized, Head Ambassador to be announced and the opening day of war.

Korosian News Broadcasters Association

The Sedunnic government has issued a statement where it condemns the Ryccian junta’s escalation, but also reiterates its offer to mediate. Sedunn will also provide medical aid and will together with Transsuniera be ready to provide emergency surgery.

3 Likes

The Pro-Ryccian city-states of the TCC have publicly declared their decision to send material aid to the Mirrey government.

1 Like

The Izaakian government announces a new investment fund to help Izaakian businesses expand into developing markets as a part of its new Global Industrial Strategy.

1 Like

The Ikaranarean Air force is currently striking Ryccian artillery positions on the border with Doge Land.

1 Like

Many Nicholas and Great British soldiers and military vehicles have been stationed near the Aberstopian border. In response to this, the Aberstopian military has done the same.

The Frost Empire has formally declared her neutrality in the Ryccian-League of Cordelia conflict. However Imperial military personnel stationed in Termina were put on high alert.

2 Likes

The Rhaynan Air force arrived to Valora and Ryccia for strategic striking of air bases while the Navy starts a blockade, support of the Mirrey government and the mobilization of the Air Force towards Doge Land after a first round of bombings is expected.

Lyssa Fiore commented in a press roll:
“Regarding Pelinai accusations of the LoC being a «imperialistic organization» and «planning a possible attack on other nations». We just learned Pelinai existed, we don’t have any reason to invade a nation we just learned their existence of. We don’t understand from where they got that idea, but it’s typical of outside nations to get into Cordilian topics, so we don’t expect any nation outside the conflict to understand the real reasons of these actions, neither to make reasonable decisions regarding it.”

Mirrey has offered to send 300 troops to Doge Land to conduct sabotage operations against the junta’s forces. As these troops are members of the Ryccian military, analysts say they would be ideal for these kinds of operations.

2 Likes

AC of Viliakmon officially declares war on the Ryccian Junta, citing “LoC obligations” as a reason. Due to the August agreements (contents of which are still not fully public), Tekarai is automatically also declaring war on the Ryccian Junta.
Given the amount of nations the Junta is at war with, the two nations’ Chiefs of Commands decide to utilize only 1/7th of their collective active forces and equipment as “We are fighting a walking corpse”, noted a Tekar general seemingly exctatic about this.

Important OOC Note

I will obviously be utilizing only my own playing nations’ military capacities.

Ikaranara has stated intentions to “Instate the Government-in-exile in Mirrey back in Castiana, as it clearly follows the Ryccian constitution.”

1 Like

The newest nation on the continent of Cordilia is a strange one. With a wacky religious following, strong convictions, and very odd new “traditions”, the nation has now officially declared itself sovereign from their country of origin. What country is that? We do not know and are in fact legally bound to not say.

The mysterious reporter-extraordinaire Klaua Lillian sits down with the self-titled “muse”, “savior”, and “truth-sharer” of our continent’s newest nation, Lenny Ferguson. Get ready for a hell of a ride because without further ado, this is the Smoky Stallion, bringing you Klaua and Mr. Ferguson!

Klaua: So, Mr. Ferguson-

Lenny: HELL YEAH!!

Klaua: …okay… Mr. Ferguson, I understand you’re officially naming yourself leader of a newly sovereign nation?

Lenny: Of course not! I’m no leader, didn’t you hear your own intro, I’m simply Red’s muse, the one who will bring us all into the light of the 715.

Klaua: And who is Red?

Lenny: Oh honey, you really need to be saved. No worries, I’m here, and I’ve looked them in the eyes, heard them speak! Of course I also haven’t, that being the nature of Red.

Klaua: Oh, you’re done? Ooookay that doesn’t really clear up anything. How about we try a different question, you mentioned the 715, yes? What is that?

Lenny: Alright, alright, so you know how the world is one of infinite multiverses all compounding on each other in a big ball, right?

Klaua: I’m gonna say yes, only because I’m very curious how this is gonna go.

Lenny: Okay so the 715 is a multiverse. But also a universe. You see we exist at the same time and place as a million other nations. There’s these crazy guys who are fighting alien bugs and these crazy star ladies and this wacky little rain tribe. Man I’m telling you, they’re all out there!

Klaua: Do tell me, how did you learn of all this?

Lenny: I already told you, I spoke to Red. And also didn’t.

Klaua: Right. Elaborate on that?

Lenny: okay okay Red is a concept but they’re kinda messed up. See most concepts are easy. Brush is a brush, towel is a towel, rock is a rock. Red is the concept of multiversal travel, and because multiversal travel is like totally a paradox and stuff, they both do and don’t exist, and they both have and haven’t seen everything! But sometimes, those of us who have been chosen can contact these entities and learn truths.

Klaua: And how does that work?

Lenny: Well you have to have a really hardy brain, ya know? Most people can’t handle being told the secrets of the universe, it’s pretty hard on you unprepared. But with the help of the magic white rock and some holy water from the crater site, I bolstered my brain enough to contact Red. I wandered around the woods for three days while they talked to me. It was crazy! I learned more than anyone in the whole world has ever known! That’s why I’ve made this nation, to teach these truths to the people of the world, and to pass on the secrets the white rock and holy water have given unto me.

Klaua: And that’s why your nation is called 715-14, yes?

Lenny: We’re the fourteenth stacked universe. It means we’re pretty special.

Klaua: And where does this second name, “Axom” come from?

Lenny: Oh yeah it sounds really cool.

Klaua: That’s… it? No big spiritual reason?

Lenny: Naw I just really like naming stuff.

Klaua: So I understand you were originally citizens of [][][][][][], yes? How do you think they’ll feel about their own citizens seceding to a new country?

Lenny: [redacted]

Klaua: [also redacted]

Lenny: [still redacted]

Klaua: Okay but do you really believe the world will take your nation seriously? You have two villages and maybe a couple thousand followers, does that really count as a sovereign nation?

Lenny: We’re part of our own universe, of course we’re sovereign! You can’t annex people so connected to the concepts of the universe!

Klaua: Even with… literally any army?

Lenny: Nobody will invade us, we have the power of co- the magic white rock on our side!

Klaua: I highly doubt what I’m assuming is… it’s drugs, right? The magic white rock is just hard drugs? I literally cannot imagine it being anything else.

Lenny: …

Klaua: So you got extremely high in the woods, probably drank contaminated water, and wandered around out of your mind for three days, then decided to form a nation?

Lenny: All Red’s teachings, my interviewer friend, all Red’s teachings. I’m writing a book on learning the truths of the universe, I’ll have to send you an advance copy. You seem to need it.

Klaua: Well… good luck, I guess. Thank you for your time, I’ll let you get back to leading your country-

Lenny: Upp! Not leading, truth-sharing.

Klaua: …right. Anyway, that’s all the time we have. Thank you for sharing with us and also please do not send me a copy of your book.

Lenny: I’m gonna send it.

Klaua …sigh… okay well we’ll see you all next time on the Smoky Stallion! Have a good day and… don’t do drugs…

2 Likes

The phase 1 detachment of the Peonic Grenadiers had just arrived in Rhayna by train and air. Peonic artillery positions shelled Ryccian troops by sundown

The Prime Minister and the Foreign Minister held a joint press conference today, discussing the war in Cordilia:

PM Tirng:
"We condemn the Ryccian attacks on Doge Land and we will stand on the right side of history.

We are all deeply saddened that it has come this far.
We are all angry that the Ryccian Junta has to ignore not just international law, but morals.
We are all worried for the people in Doge Land, Ikaranara, Viliakmon and if course Ryccia.
This is not a war the people want and it must stop.
We appeal to the Ryccian Junta to stop any attacks on Doge Land and to return to the table of diplomacy.
Eflad will support the Doge Landian arm in its struggle against the Ryccian Juntas attacks."

When asked whether the support means delivery of weapons PM Tirng said:
“Whether we will deliver weapons to the Doge Landian army is to be determined, but support will come.”

The Foreign Minister said:
"I can only share what Prime Minister Tirng said, and I can only offer my deepest sympathy.
Don’t be fooled, Eflad WILL help!
We will help the struggle for peace and prosperity.

In course of the attacks, we have increased the SECRIL levels of Ryccia and Doge Land to SECRIL W, SECRIL War. We have grounded all flight from and to Ryccia and are prohibiting flights to Ryccia until further notice. The SECRILs of other nations, like Terelia, Ikaranara and others have been increased to SECRIL 5. We we will start evacuation procedures to get our citizens back. All trips to these nations will also he grounded until further notice due to the high risk of attacks on civilian planes.

Let’s not fool ourselves. This is war."