Pacivision Song Contest 2023 - Waves of Harmony

Terra Pacifica | Home | Updates | Calicea 2023 | History | Shop | Media | Social | About | Search | PEB

LIVE 20 October 2023

Stories
Title 1 | Title 2 | Title 3

Participants

Full participants list

Conaro
Rock My Body
NINA, Coca! & R3CUP

Eflad
Happiness
The Crabs

Esfalsa
Empower
Five Leaves

Fatiniyya
Kun Anta - Be Yourself
Hamood Al-Khalil

Fauderland
Underdrücker
Gonex

FiHami
Jenix - Catch Fire
Su’i

Gianatla
Weltuntergang
R.E.V.O.

Holy Free
Limited Life
Panix ft. Rgayle Kormelink

IFF
A New World
Namie Yukino

Ikoania
So Bear
ASCARNA

Izaakia
I Love It
Kai

Keanu & Hurley
Something Just Like This
Binge-Drinkers & Hotplay

Kliegme
Traffic Light
Sungbin Ko

Lutezzik
Classique
Adieu Baru

Myria
Semayawī - Blue
Miray

Pētea
He Kākano Āhau - I am a Seed
Tangata Hīkoi

Phanama
Everything
Arri Auke

Qaweritoyu
Different
Seward’s Enquiry

Sallodesia
Let’s Have a Hooley!
Carlton Edmond

Sedunn
My Voyages
M. Ammb Onbefa

Snolland
Warrior
John White

Stoinia
On This Wedding
Lia Railean

TCC
Somewhere
Charon

Transsuneria
Ernfest
Carli Skeer

UPRAN
Sousaus
Ki An

Valkyria
Keep Me Up
Ji-ha

Weisserstein
Find the Pieces
TryHardRitter

11 Likes

Cancellation of the Pacivision Song Contest 2023

With a heavy heart and after several consultation rounds with the Gianlucian Ministry of Culture and the designated hosts from broadcaster Terra Pacifica, the Pacivision Executive Board has decided to cancel this year’s Pacivision Song Contest.

Unfortunately the Stoinian government was not able to secure the necessary funding for the competition and it becomes increasingly unlikely they will until the contest is due to take place on 20 October 2023. With the logistics involved and the spontaneous financial burden, that would come along with it, it is not possible for the Gianlucian state to take over the hosting rights on short notice, however the Gianlucian ministry of culture will reimburse anyone, who already has bought a ticket for a live show.

We are very sorry for any inconvenience this caused, but still call upon you to not cancel your booked trip to Stoinia, but discover what Stoinia has to offer in terms of the local scenery and music scene instead.

We also make clear, that we do not want to see any hatred against any artist, politician or otherwise involved person of the PSC 2023. Let’s try to find our wave of harmony and celebrate the following submissions for the contest! Why not go over on Stream, Telit or YouWatch and make your opinion on this year’s entries known? Who should’ve won? Support the artists on Audit by listening to their music! Have fun and be prepared, because the Pacivision Song Contest 2024 will therefore be bigger and better than before.

Paro Ytti
Supervisor of the PEB Executive Board

Link to this year’s entries

(OOC: This statement has been released IRP on 1 September 2023)

2 Likes