Office of Assembly Affairs

I would like to resign from the Assembly.

LOA Request:

Start Date: Oct. 18 2023
End Date: Oct 31 2023
Reason(s): Travel

I would like to resign from the Assembly. o7

Leave of Absence
Start: 2023-10-30T17:00:00Z
End: 2023-11-06T05:00:00Z
Reason(s): Working 48 hrs this week

2 Likes

Iā€™d like to resign from the Assembly.

Received and noted.

Leave of Absence Notification

Start Date: November 9
End Date: November 14
Reason(s): Travel

1 Like

Received and noted.

Chair of the Assembly
Statement from the Chair on the Appointment of Welly as Clerk of the Assembly

Legislators, Sorry for the repeated pings. However, I have an important announcement from the Office of the Chair.

I, @BlockBuster2K43, your incumbent Chair of the Assembly am delighted to announce to you all my very first leadership appointment. I am hear-by appointing @welly to the office of the Clerk of the Assembly effective immediately. Pursuant to sub-section 6, of section 2 of the Legislative Procedure Act. I will be declaring the powers that can be exercised by the Clerk via a more in-depth public statement posted here shortly.

Whilst Welly is a fairly new face around here. Their valuable contributions towards many proposals and bills in the Assembly have shown to me their commitment and good understanding of the ways and means of the Assembly. I have the upmost confidence in them and am sure they will work well in serving the Assembly.

I look forward to working with Welly in achieving my campaign goals, and ensuring that the Assembly is in the best state that it can possibly be in!

Yours faithfully,
BlockBuster2K43, Chair of the Assembly

Chair of the Assembly
Statement from the Chair defining the powers of the Clerk of the Assembly

Pursuant to sub-section 6, of section 2 of the Legislative Procedure Act. The Chair of the Assembly designates the following powers that can be exercised by the Clerk of the Assembly without the prior consent of the Chair, any other actions/powers of the Chair not defined below are outwith the authority and competence of the office of the Clerk within the Assembly:

• Write new content and amend existing content (to ensure that the content in question is accurate and up-to-date) present on the Assembly Gazette both forums and gameside currently being utilised by the Assembly of the South Pacific.

• Write new content and amend existing content (to ensure that the content in question is accurate and up-to-date) present on guides created by the Assembly of the South Pacific (Legislatorā€™s guide, Chairā€™s guide, Historical Chairā€™s information, etc.)

If any legislators, citizens or general members of the public have any questions whatsoever, donā€™t hesitate to get in contact with me either here on the forums or via Discord.

Yours faithfully,

Leave of Absence
Start Date: Nov 23
End Date: Nov 27
Reason(s): Thanksgiving

1 Like

Received and noted.

Chair of the Assembly
Statement from the Chair listing the following Assembly members losing their Legislator statuses

Pursuant to sub-section 5, of section 3 of the Legislator Act. The Chair of the Assembly revokes the legislator statuses of the following Assembly members, for their failure to comply with part a of sub-section 2 of section 1 of the Legislator Act:

Username
alphadoggo
Benese
Cordia
Decoy
Epiana
Farengeto
Henry_of_Artenia
i88beenz2
Jebediah
KingTEM
Kinomanda
Kobegr01
Kotland
LordGianni
maluhia
NewGoldman
Nicholas
Panermo
Poppy
prenationstates
Quietdad
Qwert
Ranteron
Rivers
Roavin
Ryccia
Schoul
The_Elysian_Empire
The_Rob
Tin
Weiland

If any legislators, citizens or general members of the public have any questions whatsoever, donā€™t hesitate to get in contact with me either here on the forums or via Discord.

Yours faithfully,

Leave of Absence
Start Date: Dec 1
End Date: Dec 1
Reason(s): School trip to rural area, no devices allowed

Received and noted.

Leave of Absence:
Start Date: 12/19
End Date: 12/29
Reasons: Finals/Vacation

1 Like