Office of Assembly Affairs

I have too changed my Discord handle. It is now “Stratton#0001”.

Received and noted.

I changed my discord username to Evan Rikuta#4348

Received and noted.

Start Date: March 18, 2023
End Date: March 25, 2023
Reason(s): Vacation

Noted.

Start Date: Thursday March 23
End Date: Sunday, April 2nd
Reason(s): Long work conference

Received and noted.

Start Date: April 1st
End Date: April 14th
Reason(s): Travelling overseas

Noted.

I wish to change my legislator nation to San Laurenz. I am citing the reason of a regional move.

Done.

I would like to resign from the Assembly.

Received and noted.

1 Like

The Legislator Committee is confident beyond a reasonable doubt that @PodracingFan is an alternate account for the player more commonly known as Bowzin. Bowzin was a significant player who was believed to be retired but was previously involved in The Black Hawks and other raider-aligned regions. This is corroborated by both IP and significant on-site evidence. The significant past alias ‘Bowzin’ was not disclosed when PodracingFan applied for legislator status. Due to this omission, the application made by PodracingFan for legislator status was fraudulent and failed to disclose the information satisfying Article 2(3)b of the Legislator Committee Act (“An application for legislator status must include at least … b. any colloquial aliases of the individual … in prominent use longer than a year ago”). As a result, we believe that PodracingFan did not meet the eligibility requirements in Article 2(1)a (“Any member of the Coalition is eligible to attain legislator status if a. the Legislator Committee does not opine that they are seeking membership in bad faith”) and believe that it would be impossible for PodracingFan to come into compliance with the eligibility requirements, given the omission of this information on their legislator application was deliberate and their past association with organizations with ill intent towards the Coalition. As a result, pursuant to Article 3(2) of the Legislator Committee Act, the Legislator Committee hereby revokes the Legislator status of @PodracingFan.

The Legislator Committee has informed the Council on Regional Security, the Cabinet, moderation team, and the General Corps of this finding in private. The Legislator Committee also plans to press charges against PodracingFan/Bowzin in the High Court for identity fraud in the next several days. At the moment, we are not aware of any evidence that Bowzin was operating on behalf of another region or player.

Yours truly,
The Legislator Committee

Thankyou for sharing this significant finding with both Legislators and the Assembly’s Leadership Team through the above post.

BlockBuster2K43,
25th & Incumbent Deputy Chair of the Assembly.

I had figured my lack of effort in concealing myself, combined with some unfortunate on-site autologin mishaps, was going to give me away. I will openly admit to these accusations to save the time of the courts and the region. I understand I have deceived the region, violated the law, and will depart.

As for intentions, I know my word holds no value, but I was just looking for a fresh start. As some of you may know, my history in the game is a little…well its kinda embarassing. Sometimes, you want to be different. I wish TSP the best of luck. Should the CRS, Cabinet, or any members of the region have any questions for me, I am an open book.

Related to this, does LegComm have a procedure for players seeking a fresh start under a new pseudonym?

2 Likes

We don’t have a specific procedure outlined for it (nor can I think of a time or place where we did have one outlined). That said, people could always DM or telegram us if they’d like to moonlight, as has been done in the past.

Do you think a specific procedure would help?

1 Like

Not necessarily a specific procedure since it’s always a case-by-case basis, but maybe a note in the form on what to do.