Office of Assembly Affairs

Chair of the Assembly
Statement from the Chair on the Appointment of Welly as Clerk of the Assembly

Legislators, Sorry for the repeated pings. However, I have an important announcement from the Office of the Chair.

I, @BlockBuster2K43, your incumbent Chair of the Assembly am delighted to announce to you all, another leadership appointment. I am hear-by appointing @penguin to the office of the Deputy Chair of the Assembly effective immediately. Pursuant to sub-section 6, of section 2 of the Legislative Procedure Act. I will be declaring the powers that can be exercised by the Deputy Chair via a more in-depth public statement posted here.

As a long time South Pacifican of a staggering 11 years (soon to be 12), and holding important offices such as Delegate and Prime Minister. I am confident that Penguin will be able to serve as Deputy Chair in a great capacity, and do well in this role. They will be assisting me in most of the day-to-day business of the Assembly.

I look forward to working with Penguin in achieving the remainder of my campaign goals, and ensuring that the Assembly is in the best state that it can possibly be in!

Yours faithfully,
BlockBuster2K43, Chair of the Assembly