Office of Assembly Affairs

Chair of the Assembly
Statement from the Chair on the Appointment of Welly as Clerk of the Assembly

Legislators, Sorry for the repeated pings. However, I have an important announcement from the Office of the Chair.

I, @BlockBuster2K43, your incumbent Chair of the Assembly am delighted to announce to you all my very first leadership appointment. I am hear-by appointing @welly to the office of the Clerk of the Assembly effective immediately. Pursuant to sub-section 6, of section 2 of the Legislative Procedure Act. I will be declaring the powers that can be exercised by the Clerk via a more in-depth public statement posted here shortly.

Whilst Welly is a fairly new face around here. Their valuable contributions towards many proposals and bills in the Assembly have shown to me their commitment and good understanding of the ways and means of the Assembly. I have the upmost confidence in them and am sure they will work well in serving the Assembly.

I look forward to working with Welly in achieving my campaign goals, and ensuring that the Assembly is in the best state that it can possibly be in!

Yours faithfully,
BlockBuster2K43, Chair of the Assembly