Alright, lets conduct a confirmation vote. Those who get 50% or more approvals shall be members of the new moderation board.
Who do you approve of as member of the moderation panel?
- Galaxiel
- Legend
- Flaming
0
voters
Alright, lets conduct a confirmation vote. Those who get 50% or more approvals shall be members of the new moderation board.
I have been here for a relatively short time and still barely know any of you. I abstain in this one.
Thought the mod panel was three people, you and another two RPers
I will not be a direct member (if that makes sense). I will remain as general RP mod and map manager, but won’t do the day-to-day work as described above.
Also a note, Galaxiel has decided to opt out. Can’t edit the poll though.
@Qwert when does the poll end?
It was supposed to close automatically after seven days.
Anyway, @Flaming and @AlexEpithet are confirmed as members of the moderation panel!