Murder Mystery Planning and Discussion

Hello all! I’d explain the idea here, but I have some screenshots bellow that should explain the situation from before this page was made!

6 Likes

4 Likes

3 Likes

3 Likes

Backdrop to the rp (All of these details are subject to change to better accommodate roleplaying):

Death of the Emperor:
Lord Araknis, emperor of the Colonus Pact has passed away. His son and heir Lord Scytheros has invited leaders and Dignitaries from across the sector to attend the emperors funeral and bear witness to his ascension to the throne.

Funeral:
The Araknis system, home to a great many events from Colonus’s past, is about to be destroyed by an immanent supernova. Lord Araknis’s body is carried into the star in his personal vessel, and all in attendance watch from the Royal Fleet’s flagship as the system is destroyed.

Coronation:
I plan to skip from the funeral to the party after the funeral. All that really matters for the moment is knowing that Lord Scytheros is now emperor.

Start of the Murder Mystery:
Either the Antlions inform the Emperor of a discovered assassination plot or someone is actually murdered. So begins the investigation.

3 Likes

In order to get some discussion going, and get an elephant out of the way, lets address the big thing.

Should we know who the murder/would-be murder is, or should it be a secret so we can rp without knowing, and try to figure it out ourselves?

Personally, I think the people participating in it shouldn’t know

3 Likes

Yeah, I think they shouldn’t know
Also, can we wait untill some people, like me, Detroix, Venatrix etc finish their first contacts so that they can participate?

3 Likes

This isn’t going to be happening until 1 ABY
I just want to clear up some details so we’re all on the same page when it does happen

4 Likes

If you want, you can start expressing your interest here in advance

2 Likes

As of now, I’m interested :3

2 Likes

I would love to participate ( assuming we have a first contact in time)

3 Likes

As long as you’re at the treaties, it’s fine

It’s also more of an open invite to any who can receive it

2 Likes

Just an important detail btw
Web capture_14-9-2023_18367_discord.com

2 Likes

I’d love to participate :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I’m in

2 Likes

Alright, I think at this point we should start figuring this out more

2 Likes

Once again, just for the record, who’s interested in partaking in this event?

2 Likes

Dibs

3 Likes

Dibs lol

3 Likes

Los Dibsós (I’m so sorry zero)

3 Likes