Colestia (@MilaFredka)
Enver (@Detroix)
Colonus (@Legend)
Akropii (@Of_the_Ages)
Calerost (@killermantiss)
Pelinai (@RobbyTheSeal)

2 Likes

@RobbyTheSeal @Of_the_Ages @Flaming
I know you’ve expressed interest in the idea, although that was a little while ago, and I know some of you needed reasons to attend

1 Like

Oh yes I’d love to attend

2 Likes

I’m not sure it makes logical sense for penma

1 Like

Just to clarify, the Comissar is not coming. He will send Hoxha as usual.

1 Like

I’m in

2 Likes

Pelinai can be there.

3 Likes

I don’t know why this is surprising, considering that Trianar is a mostly isolationist country that trusts 1 other civilization in the entire sector, and that I expressed this same idea in one of your posts about the topic

2 Likes

I know, but it’s still unfortunate

1 Like

Tullia Cicero will probably be there on behalf of her mom

1 Like

And me ^^

1 Like

Are you in A1-0?

1 Like

no :C

1 Like

Then sorry, you won’t be able to join. Even if you did join now, there wouldn’t really be enough time to establish a reason for you to show up (So far all the people who’ve confirmed are nation Colonus would know, or who know nations who know of Colonus)

1 Like

Understood🍰

1 Like

Plot point if someone doesn’t want to volunteer assassination

Tullia is almost assassinated, but they realize Tullia isn’t Lisa, and pull a darth maul

“I wanted Kenobi… Why are you here?”

2 Likes

Mila hasn’t watched Clone Wars yet, please don’t spoil it for him. But yes, that was an awesome episode.

1 Like

Hoxha can almost be assasinated, but it doesn’t work because he is Envari. These guys breath all kinds of toxic stuff.

1 Like

The Colestian Grams Councilor could be assassinated, but uhh… Good luck poisoning their food

2 Likes