[2415.MR] Motion to Recall the PM

I have to object to the notion that I “have not done anything.” I stated when I was appointed that I would be working on infastructure for the RP community. To that end, the first thing I did was update the main page, which had not been updated for over a year before I updated it.

I have recently started a Guide for roleplay in Pacifica and got an Extra-canon category added, supporting the roleplay community in starting the first major extra-canon project.

I have also started A new edition of TIR To make up for its loss over 2 and a half years ago.

I will admit that I have not done everything that I promised to do as MoRP, especially regarding the completion of the guides and the filling in of the pages for the NPNs in the Tiyanki Territories for A1-0. But I find the idea that there is “no indication that I plan to do anything” insulting. I will not debate your concerns regarding WF affairs or the PM’s leadership, but I wanted to clear this up, since I suppose to someone not in the roleplay of community it could appear that I haven’t been doing a lot. I still plan on attempting at the very least to finish the Pacifica guide and update the pages for the Tiyanki nations before the end of the term, regardless of whether the PM is recalled or not, as this is what I promised to do in the first place.

2 Likes