Moe doge

You know, that I think on it more, there is an activity issue in MoE, but it’s really the opposite of what I’ve seen in other ministries. The issue with MoE seems to be that there’s not enough to do. Now, this is just what I believe and may not be what is actually happening but since there’s so little things to do in MoE it’s hard to tell. We have lots of staff that appear to be active and may want to help out, but they can’t because everything in MoE right now is automated.

I would choose to improve the activity of the ministry. If February comes and the only thing I’ve done is get people active in the ministry for the next minister, I will be happy because then MoE will actually get to do something instead of being the “change name in spreadsheet every 3 months” ministry.

It is an undisputed fact that the removal of pull events made the game of cards less desirable to some players. However, there are still things to do with cards. For example, I believe we still have not finished the TSP regional collection, which we can do with a regional cards program. Once the third season of cards comes out, there will be a renewed interest in cards and having a working regional cards program by that time will be good to have. Even if we only have the framework for a cards program that we can activate once S3 comes around, that will be good enough for me.

Somewhere else? We do have the #work-requests channel, so we can just keep that and get rid of the graphics department of MoE. I never understood why we had graphics under MoE- it just seems like someone flipped a coin to decide who it was going under. If anything, it should be under Culture.

Recruiting for the government is just like recruiting for a region. It’s time-consuming, high-effort, and has a very low recruitment rate. But every once in a while, you get someone who really wants to participate, and that’s the diamond in the rough.

We could advertise ourselves to new legislators. They are most likely to get involved in other parts of the government, and that could increase the recruitment rate. However, the most effective strategy in my opinion is to just keep trying to get new citizens into the fold. I’ve noticed people have stopped using the emojis in the outreach channel, so that signifies to me that either nobody is trying anymore or that they’re just not following the directions. I hope it’s the latter but it’s probably the former.

I love these questions. Keep em coming!