Map of the South Pacific

Hello. I am sorry for breaking the rules regarding this thread but I feel obligated to be clearl and fully explicit on complying with Mavericks wishes. For this reason, I will use summaries, as to not over-crowd this thread. I’ve already bookmarked and liked your reply a few days ago, with intent to imply that I will comply with your wishes, for two additional reasons, other than the already known 0th-being the baseline rule of consent.

OOC: Understandable conclusion.

While I’m sorry you feel that way, it’s a perfectly understandable conclusion to reach, given prior interactions. Regarding the topic at hand;

Reason I: Not pre-planned, explicit in the OOC thread, implied in the IC thread.

First of which has already been stated here: “Importantly, Nasphilitae isn’t envisioned to have been in any confrontations, unless those of the Austral Empire, when the community decides to expand its lore, as its former colony.”; As well as “History: Brief, a lot of events will over time get their own RP threads, most open to or requiring other players”.
While your nations have had confrontations with the AE, IC Nasphiliti History purposefully avoids mentioning any details. Even if the community wishes to expand AE lore with your creations, I will still honor your wishes and devise (with others) a contingent mechanism-reasoning as for why Nasphilitae itself had not been involved.

Reason II: Personal ethical principle-imperative.

Henceforth the second: Without needless OOC affect, I respect all efforts all people put in their creations of whichever nature, as an ethical principle. Subsequently, it’s imperative that I do not disrespect the creators wishes, in terms of using (in whichever way) their content.

So, yes, you need not worry of that. The two reasons, amplified by Giannis statement that the community will (as it should) be vigilant of this occurring, I hope offer you serenity - regarding this topic.
Thank you for reading and best wishes.

4 Likes