July 2024 Prime Minister Election | Declarations

Declarations

July 2024 Prime Minister Election

The requirements to run for Prime Minister of the South Pacific and Craziest Person of the South Pacific are as follows:

• Have become a citizen no later than 2024-07-15T14:00:00Z.

• Declare one’s candidate as a reply to this topic no later than 2024-07-19T14:00:00Z.

• Post a topic within this category containing a campaign and a complete and truthful disclosure of conflicts of interest across NationStates.

IMPORTANT
Citizens who do not comply with all requirements before the following date will not be listed on the ballot:

2024-07-19T14:00:00Z

The Elections Act contains further information on the requirements for participation in this election.

1 Like

I nominate @ConcreteSlab and @ProfessorHenn for PM.

I nominate the bronze sculpture of Barack and Michelle Obama by Mark Rhodes located at Barack Obama Plaza on the R445 road at Junction 23, just off the M7 motorway in County Tipperary, Ireland as craziest person.

5 Likes

I nominate @lordnwahs and second the nominations of @ConcreteSlab, @ProfessorHenn, @Vrigny, @Pronoun, and @Sir_Zanny.

3 Likes

I nominate @lordnwahs, @ProfessorHenn, @Pronoun, and @ConcreteSlab.

2 Likes

I second the nominations of @lordnwahs and @ProfessorHenn for PM

2 Likes

I nominate @xshotss, @Vrigny, @Coltranius, and @Silva for PM.

2 Likes

I thank you, but I refuse this time.

I nominate @Penguin, @xshotss and @NoOne

2 Likes

Thanks for the nomination, but I don’t really see myself as PM and as such, want to leave the option open for someone else who I think will do a better job.

As such, I second the nominations of @lordnwahs, @ConcreteSlab and @ProfessorHenn.

3 Likes

I third the nominations for @lordnwahs, @ConcreteSlab, and @ProfessorHenn

2 Likes

Thank you all so much but I decline my nominations for Prime Minister. I feel like I’m not ready yet.

I second the nominations of @lordnwahs , @Penguin, and @NoOne

4 Likes

Thank you for my nominations but I must decline.

I second the nominations for @lordnwahs, @ConcreteSlab , @ProfessorHenn , @xshotss and @Penguin

2 Likes

I third or whatever we are up to the nominations of @penguin and @ProfessorHenn

2 Likes

Nominate Kris

2 Likes

Thank you for the nominations @North @Welly @Coltranius @Vrigny @UnitedDisneyStates @xshotss and @NoOne.

I said during the last election that I did not want to run back then for two reasons — one being that I didn’t trust that I was suited to the role, and the other being that I would benefit from more experience in the cabinet. I think people can certainly judge me on whether the latter concern has really changed, but I am more certain now than ever as to my own suitability for the role.

I humbly accept my nominations, and declare my candidacy for the office of Prime Minister. I will post my campaign thread in the next day or so, and I look forward to putting forth my plans for TSP if elected, and to a spirited debate and discussion with my fellow citizens and candidates.

14 Likes

I nominate @im_a_waffle1, @Domais, and @Sir_Zanny

4 Likes

Fluffy and Noodle are once again tossing their hat in the ring for Craziest.

This time, they are joined by a crazy hippogriff who just attacked a rich student in an unprovoked manner. I hope that the student’s father doesn’t hear about it!

10 Likes

Thank you, but I decline. Now’s not the time, but possibly in the future.

6 Likes

Thanks for the noms but I am going to have to decline this term

6 Likes

I am humbled by the nomination but I do not wish to be PM at this time.

7 Likes

We just passed the seventh inning stretch and sang the song, but anything is still possible. I accept.

8 Likes