End Of The Old Order: Bortle Class I

End Of The Old Order II/III

“Bortle Class I” or “The Civil War in Viliakmon”

TCP:

"As of the proclamation of Decree 7 and subsequent retirement of Iakov Xhuglini from the public & political life of Viliakmon, the following events have taken place:

1. Operation LifeLine, a battle between 35,000 V.A.F. forces under Regency and 15,000 BFA forces, 30km south of the City of Aelbasan on the incline of Savunlek MOuntains. Result: BFA victory.

2. Operation Oceanliner 1, Merimang Group declares an EEZ of 212 nautical miles around the island and initiates blockade of THe Merimreza Strait. Result: Economic damage and 60% market isolation of mainland Viliakmon.

3. The Bombing of Aelbasan under Regency, Former V.A.F.A.F. Commander Evan Valinev authorized the cluster bombing of Aelbasan industrial zone, hoping to target the HQ of Skandergrof. Result: Death of 303,000 civilians-citizens of Aelbasan.

4. Skandergrofs Mobilization & Restructure, following the bombing and in accordance to Local Emergency Alarm System, the mobilization of 3 million GCDP conscripts was initiated. Result: Skandergrof managed to restructure the BFA as to comply with the newly mobilized units.

5. Skandergrofs First Offensive, attacking with ~250,000 total armed foot soldiers, the BFA managed to successfuly take the Town of Spas though failed in their coastline aspiration towards the Town of Mirzima. Result: BFA hegemony control over the Savunlek Mountains; Failure to capture Mirzima due to Merimang Air Strikes.

6. Operation Oceanliner 2, Merimang extends their naval blockade all the way to the Town of Tlanx, inflicting damage to V.A.F. and BFA coastline units along the way. Result: Merimang hegemony control over the nothern seas of Viliakmon.

7. Zihexh Revolution, after the Military Court ruled Evan Valinev as innocent, former Chief of Command of the V.A.F. Darian Zihexh announces his redeployment as ‘Central Commander’. Supported by V.A.F. Naval Officers, Zihexh refused to order retaliation against BFA and Merimang advances unless The Regency abdicates in favour of Zihexh. Results: Military Dictatorship installed in mainland Viliakmon. Zihexh orders the retreat & regroup of V.A.F. units to south of the Zlarte River. The V.A.F. goes through extensive reformation under Zihexh. Ceasefire is initiated.

8. Gafsred Frameworks, following Zihexh overthrow of the Regency, ceasefire was initiated and the three factions agreed to form negotiating Delegations under the supervision of Sedunn. After three days, the Delegations announced the Gafsred Frameworks, enabling Foreign Intervention participation in the Civil War. Results: Foreign third parties may now participate in the Civil War

We would like to remind everyone that, as of today, the Civil War has been active for a total of 70 days.

Vital information on the current state of The Civil War will be provided by us to the international community now."

OOC Current Particpants Tag

@KingTEM , @RobbyTheSeal , @Izaakia , @devon , @Flaming , @Weisserstein , @Qwert

TURN 1 (10th-14th Dec)

T.C.P.

“We are tasked to provide the whole public - factions, their supporters, citizens, private businesses (…) with the following information.”

“The BFA appears to have taken full control over the Savunlek Mountains, concentrating their forces away from Aelbasan, which they have secured by employment of local militia forces. They appear to be preparing for the continuation of Skandergrof’s First Offensive, this time concentrated on what appears to be the towns of Vehsi, Tlanx or City-Durrax instead of Mirzima.”

“Merimangs’ PMC EXilitary hasn’t made much maneuver over the past 24 hours. They’ve reinforced the Strike Battle Fleets around Tlanx with Air Wings which were previously concentrated around Mirzima. Another development is that the Patrol TFG has been moved from south-west of the Merimang Island to the North-West of it, heading towards ‘The Deep’, for some reason.”

“V.A.F. has successfully completed the transition and purge set forth by Central Commander Zihexh. As planned, their forces are spread along the southern valley of the Zlarte River, possibly protecting Ochridae.
It is known that Zihexh has created a new branch in the V.A.F. for “black ops”, or covert operations. There are two ongoing operations, ‘Hercules’ and ‘Abrud’. However, their tasks, composition or whereabouts are unknown.”

1 Like

Merimang Group:

International Support:

“Although We Are Very Grateful For The Amount Of Trust Which The International Community Has (…) Declared For Us, We Do Have Two Vital Questions For The Declared Supporters. After You Have Given Reasonable [Believable] Answers, We Will Share The Vital Information Regarding Viliakmon And Key Points Of Control Within It.
The First Question Comes From Confusion. We Do Not Understand How Both Emerald-Denver And Pelinai Have Decided To Support This Faction, The Same Faction, Only Days After A Confrontation Between Them Has Concluded. Furthermore, The Negotiations Are Still Being Processed, If Our Sources Are Correct.
The Second Question Comes From A Strategical Viewpoint. How Exactly Do Any Of The Declared Supporters Intend To Help Us Achieve The First-Order Goal Of Neutralizing The Other Two Hostile Factions? We Take This Opportunity To Inform You That Medicinal, Financial Nor Technical Aid Would Be Either Sufficient Nor Useful, As We Already Have These.”

-Dr Leksandra Pantaliev, Representative Of The Merimang Group For Foreign Relations And Lead Researcher In FIBR.

“Regarding The Military Plans We Will Undertake In The Following Days, As Well As Reasoning Behind them, And Regarding Targets Which We Deem As Vital (…) We Will Share This Information With You Upon Receiving Answers To The Posed Questions.”

-Mikhail Tamir-Lishnikoff, Head Admiral Of PMC EXilitary

1 Like

THE BLACK FLAG ARMY

WE WILL LIVE FREE OR DIE

CHARACTERS: LOCAL INSURGENT FILIP PRIFTI, HIGH COMMANDER TRAREN SKANDERGROF

A repositioning of BFA forces lead to Skandergrof entering the Town of Spas or rather what remained of it. The townsfolk embraced BFA, leading a ‘Behid Enemy Lines’ insurgency against the token V.A.F. components before their retreat. High Commander Skandergrof was patrolling through the town on his way to , with stellar expression were viewed the smoke and clouds created by sarin gas attacks performed by V.A.F. retreats and fires set by locals as they looted any riches left. Surprisingly, a significant portion of the locals were gathering around a ~35 year old man, who appeared to be holding a speech. This entire atmosphere reminded Skandergrof of the Ryccian frontier shortly before his dissidence.

???: “…NONE ARE TO BE LEFT INDIFFERENT IN THIS STRUGGLE. THOSE CIVILIANS WHO GIVE THEMSELVES THE PRIVILEGE OF STAYING NEUTRAL, THEY ARE THE GREATEST THREAT. TELL ME, BROTHERS, WHAT IS A BEING THAT HAD WITHSTOOD THE BOMBING OF AELBASAN, SEEING THREE HUNDRED THOUSAND OF HIS COUNTRYMEN MURDERED WHO WERE NOT EVEN ARMED? CERTAINLY, DEVOID OF ANY HUMANITY, CERTAINLY, SOMETHING INCAPABLE, CERTAINLY, THE FIFTH COLUMN…”

TRAREN SKANDERGROF: “WHAT IS YOUR NAME, FRIEND?”

???: “FILIP PRIFTI, HIGH COMMANDER. I HAVE LEAD THE LOCAL RESISTANCE UPON HEARING OF YOUR OFFENSIVE, A MARCH TO BRING FREEDOM.”

TRAREN SKANDERGROF: “I SEE…HM, PRIFTI? YOU ARE FROM AELBASAN, AREN’T YOU?”

FILIP PRIFTI: “YES, BORN INTO AN AELBASANI FAMILY, I HAVE LIVED IN SPAS FOR MOST OF MY CONSCIOUS LIFE… AND I SHALL COME FORTH AS TRUE BEFORE YOU ALL, HOWEVER MUCH IT PAINS ME. MY FATHER, MY FATHER…”

TRAREN SKANDERGROF: “SPEAK, FRIEND. WE ARE ALL BROTHERS NOW, THE ONES WHO ARE LEFT HERE.”

FILIP PRIFTI: “I WAS INFORMED, JUST HOURS AFTER THE BOMBING, THAT MY FATHER LAEV HAD DIED OF SUFFOCATION… HE WAS… AN ASTHMATIC PATIENT AND TH-… THE SMOKE. THE SMOKE FROM FACTORIES BURNING… BUT I DO NOT BELIEVE THEM. I REFUSE TO BELIEVE THEM. THEY MURDERED MY FATHER.”

TRAREN SKANDERGROF: “THEY HAD DONE MUCH MORE REPULSIVE THINGS. I’VE WITNESSED IT MYSELF. A CROPDUSTER, BACK IN THE LEAGUE’S WAR, FLYING OVER A SMALL SETTLEMENT, DROPPING PARTICLES FROM IT. AS SOON AS I HAD REGAINED CONSCIOUSNESS, I’VE REALIZED THAT THE V.A.F. HAS BEEN TRANQUILIZING CIVILIANS FOR WHO KNOWS HOW LONG.”

FILIP PRIFTI: “HIGH COMMANDER, I WISH TO SWEAR AN OATH UNDER THE BLACK FLAG. IT IS MY WISH, TO AVENGE MY FATHER, TO FREE THE PEOPLE OF ALL OTHER TOWNS AND CITIES, TO SPILL THE BLOOD OF THOSE WHO HAVE WRONGED US. THIS IS THE RESISTANCE: THE 4,300 OF US FOUGHT AGAINST THE V.A.F. AND THEIR COPS. I DID NOT LEAD THE INSURGENCY, ALL I HAD DONE WAS HOLD THE FLAG OF FREEDOM HIGH.”

TRAREN SKANDERGROF: “…YOU, ARE A VERY GIFTED SPEAKER.”

FILIP PRIFTI: “IT IS BECAUSE I SPEAK FROM WHAT BURNS IN MY SOUL, HIGH COMMANDER. I DO NOT HOLD BACK. WE WILL NOT HOLD BACK. ACCEPT US, FOR IF WE DO NOT SEE THE FREEDOM IN OUR LANDS, DEATH WILL BE OUR LIBERATOR.”

TRAREN SKANDERGROF: “FRIEND, YOU HAVE BEEN MORE THAN ACCEPTED…”

Filip Prifti had been assigned the “GCDP Mobilization Brigade Command” composition, holding the title of “Civilian Field Marshal of the Black Flag Army” shortly after the encounter.

FILIP PRIFTI

”To address your first point of inquiry, allow me to clarify that the position of the United Kingdoms of Emerald and Denver on this issue is of no relevance to us whatsoever. The Kingdom of Pelinai believes that the Merimang Group is the entity most capable of establishing a stable Viliakmoni government, and we are not so mindlessly contrarian as to change our position on the sole basis that Emerald has declared its support for you as well.

For your second point of inquiry, the Kingdom of Pelinai intends to neutralize the BFA and VAF by facilitating their military defeat. To this end, we are able to provide both materiel and direct military support to Merimang Group forces in Viliakmon. We can deploy the Mediterranean Fleet, the Mediterranean Command of the Royal Pelinese Marine Corps, and elements of the 3rd Air Forces Army to Viliakmon to provide support to Merimang-aligned forces. If it later becomes necessary, we can transfer elements of the Eastern Fleet, further elements of the 3rd Air Forces Army, and/or formations under the 2nd Guards Mechanized Corps to Viliakmon to provide additional combat capability. The Pelinese Armed Forces are also capable of transferring materiel to the Merimang Group, including infantry equipment and small arms, SAM, SHORAD, and C-RAM systems, shore based ASCM systems, TBM systems, infantry mobility vehicles, and multiple types of armored fighting vehicles, as well as other materiel as necessary.

The Kingdom of Pelinai is also able to provide specific military or non-military assistance on an ad-hoc basis upon request.”

—Field Marshal Mikhail Yukisorskiy, Chief of General Staff of the Pelinese Armed Forces

1 Like

“Emeraldian High Command intends to also neutralize the VAF and BFA. Emerald, along with Starhawk Pact Allies, is able to provide military support to Merimang Group Forces. Currently, the 1st Fleet, the 2nd Marine Regiment, Task Force Gamma, and the Nova Colradian Air Corps to provide support to Merimang. Task Force Southern Star and the ERAF 2nd Air Division will be on stand by if needed. As for material, we are currently strapped due to the military reconstruction of Denver and Spiras. Non-military assistance, along with military advisors, can be requested if needed.”

—General John Nielson, Field Commander Of the Union Armed Forces

1 Like

On the 71st battle day, ambassadors and translators from the Koros Federation were dispatched; their goal was to conduct a formal diplomatic effort with both the Merimang Group and the Black Flag Army. Following the Gafsred Frameworks, it was relatively easy to make contact with the former; and upon understanding Dr Leksandra’s message, relayed this response:

“Koros wishes to advise Merimang’s legal experts on the creation of a constitution, in line with the 7th point of Decree 7. Koros offers logistical support as well as basic needs aid, independent of the World Forum; if Merimang wishes then these efforts may be taken to the WF.
If the war effort turns against Merimang to a point where they may not remain, then Koros will decide whether to provide military aid.”

While this communication was simple, the ambassadors for the BFA were anticipating something more complex. If given an opportunity to speak to someone there, they would offer basic needs aid, and document and research war crimes that have happened or are happening in the region.

1 Like
OOC Info Important

Military Tactic RPs start after this post.

V.A.F.

If the realm need a villain, I will edure its hate, Again and evermore

Timeframe: 5th-14th December
Characters: Darian Zihexh | Dimitrie Mucitani Ioryi | Rivers Cornellius | ???

Dimitrie Ioryi: “Central Commander, Grand Admiral Darian Zihexh, it is my wish to request an inquiry”

Darian Zihexh: “What is it with you diplomats and always using such needless formalities? That would be my inquiry.”

Ioryi: “Very well. Answering a request for a question with a question is examplory syntax negative. It is coincidentally sardonic, that your question illuminates my inquiry”

Zihexh: “…Can you just ask what you wanted? For, I am ‘exquisitely occupied with other, urgent workload at the present moment’.”

Ioryi: “Imitation does not benefit you, its only possible outcome is my view of you degrading as much as the average citizens view has had.”

Zihexh: “Dimitrie, you’re not employed here as an advisor, particularly not one for my PR. What do you want?! Also what is that photocopied letter you keep waving around?”

Ioryi: “I wish to ask, why you would deploy a diplomat as…‘Head Director Chairman of the Law Enforcement Services Command’… Alternatively, why am I, as a professional diplomat and former Delegate of Viliakmon to the World Forum, tasked to lead the police force? What is going through your mind? Further, how do you expect me to perform the tasks this title implies to be attached with it?”

Zihexh: “I see… Because I trust you. That’s the answer to all your questions. Dismissed, you may leave.”

Zihexh: “Let me rephrase that. You are dismissed from this office, you are ordered to leave now.”

Rivers Cornellius: “Ahahah. Amazing. You are a fascinating person, Darian… Ah, man, Iakov must’ve had a field day here.”

Zihexh: “Lord Rivers, you’re a guest here. You were only accepted as my personal advisor because it was his order. I don’t want more interaction with you than formalities.”

Lord Rivers: “Again! How do you manage to contradict yourself to such a level within two hours?”

Zihexh: “Jesus… Alright, I’ll address you. What do you mean?..Bring in the ???”

Lord Rivers: “When I arrived, mind you, two hours ago, you were going on about traitors, traitors everywhere, I paraphrase. Then, when that diplomat came to ask why he’s leading the police force, you answer with the fact that you trust him. All the while you were mocking his formal manner of speech. Now, you want just a formal approach from me. That is fine, I will leave now temporarily, I’ve been entertained enough. Just wanted to point out how comical your theatrics look to an outsider, though they are maybe just rhetorics.”

Lord Rivers: “…Oh, one more thing, Darian. Iakov might’ve sent me and I appreciate that but a representative is mandated by the August Accords. I hope neither you nor any of your rivals forget them.”

…Rivers had left the door. Zihexh muttered under his breath an answer, as ??? was entering, “All we do is try to forget.”
Zihexh

???: “Forget what?”

Zihexh: “Doesn’t matter… Have yo-”

???: “It seems to matter. Who tries to forget what?”

Zihexh: “It is not your business to know. Now, as I was trying to say, have you done what I’ve asked?”

???: “If you doubt my capabilities then I’m not surprised that you address me in such voice… Yes I have, of course. However, I fail to understand your motivation behind requesting that of me.”

Zihexh: “I’ve noticed a pattern. This nation seems to only unite and prosper when it has an entity which is perceived as a villain.”

???: “You want your legacy to be merely that of a villain?”

Zihexh: “If the realm need a villain, I will endure its hate. I shall be the villain it needs, I will earn the traumatic hatred. Then, once I am gone, it will remember. It will prosper. For this sake, I will endure such a legacy, evermore.”

???: “So much time wasted on presentation. Let’s begin the legacy, then.”

A number was dialed.

???: “Initiate Operation Hercules. NASL. NASL. NASL.”

Telecommunications appear to have been temporarily tampered with, during which the following was said.

???: "Line secure. Initiate Operation Contaminated Intervention. Swiftly ping the infrastructure back online on my self-dismiss. Over and out.

???: “…SL. Over. Out.”

From which direction will Coalition forces arrive?
  • From the North, it’s why Merimang moved the Patrol to The Deep probably.
  • From the South, following the coastline, it’s the closest route to Ochridae.
  • From the South/East, to scout and intercept any enemy military formations.

0 voters

DOWNTIME

“FETCH!”

Timeframe: 12th December
Characters: “???” | Operator

???: “NASL. NASL. NASL. NASL!..Jesus. Anyway,It was left unnoticed and in my defense, the system is archaic. I doubt Zihexhs source of information but any damage can be mitigated, if it even occurs. OPERATION HERCULES.”
Neurlink Operator: “However you wish. I am merely earning above my pay-check. For me, there is no risk.”
???: “Does your pay-check also include whatever this is?”
Operator: “Just put it inside the machine in front of you. It was modified by Iakov’s spouse to remain archaic yet multilingual.”

HQX7780 ---------------- SDSF PRIMARY OPTION MENU ----------------
COMMAND INPUT ===>                                SCROLL ===> PAGE

DA  Active users
I   Input queue
O   Output queue
H   Held output queue
ST  Status of jobs

SE  Scheduling environmets

END Exit SDSF

COMMAND INPUT ===> SORT JOBID
NP  JOBNAME    JOBID   Owner   Queue     C   Pos     SAff    ASys     Status
    ORANGE     RESID   DLA-8   ALL-EXE               ORANGE  DLA-8
    ORANGEDB   IDKEY   DLA-8   1         A   13
    ORANGEDB   IDKEY   DLA-8   1         A   14      ETC!

COMMAND ===> WHO ---------------- DLA-8 ACCESS: ???

Data set name ===> 'ORANGEDB-IDKEY-A-15'
Disposition ===> NEW        (OLD, NEW, SHR, MOD)

Management class ===>       (leave blank)
Storage class ===>          (leave blank)
    Volume serial ===> 'ALL-EXE'
    Data class ===> 'DEFAULT'
    PRIMARY QUANTITY ===> 2891KB
    SECONDARY QUANTITY ===> 24b
    DIRECTORY BLOCKS ===> '0'   (Zero for sequential data set)
000001 1
000002 2
000003  13.36.16 RESID190332-U  ---- SATURDAY, 19 MARCH 1932 ---- 
ETC!

ALL0CATE DATASET===> RESID021094-3 (ALL0C.Q3) ARRAY (PUSH!PULL) REF (A=A, B=B, C=C) ETC.
-B DATASET |DSLIST -A|  |DSLIST -ED|   |DSLIST -C|...
!!!END==='Downtime'

COMMAND ===> QEXE-{(1, 2, 3)...(LOOP)} 
             QEXE{(VALUE)}CUT      QEXE{(VALUE)}REPLICA
COMMAND ===> !!!LOOP END==='QEXE-{(1-1)}' | DLA-8.COMMAND.DSLIST -DELETEALL 'LOOP-VALUE'
COMMAND === GENESIS A !!!-PING RESDLA-5.TCP!!! | B !!!-PING RESDLA-5.TCP!!! ===> REPEAT.
COMMAND ===> $KEYLIST (JOBIDLIST -A 'IDKEY')
COMMAND ===> LISTBC 
            'NO BROADCAST'
DLA-8.COMMAND ===> CUT 'REPLICA' REPLICA 'LOGIN' | CUT 'REPLICA/LOGIN' REPLICA 'SOCK3'
DLA-8.COMMAND ===> -TIME
                   44% /\ 1M22S49I
COMMAND ===> LISTBC
            'TCP ONLINE'
DLA-8.COMMAND ===> -TIME
                   100% /\ 0M0S0I
DLA-8.COMMAND ===> SESSIONLOGIN -DELETEALL 'SESSIONLOGIN' === TRUE
COMMAND ===> DSLIST
            NULLCOMMAND
COMMAND ===> --HELP 'SDSF' ---------------- SESSIONED DATA SECURITY FORUM
            'SDSF' = OWNER 'UMIQAK'
COMMAND ===> WHO 'UMIQAK' ---------------- UNIVERSAl MICRODATA INDEX QUERY AFTER KEYNUM 

COMMAND ===> SESSIONLOGIN -LOGOFF
HQX7780 ---------------- SDSF PRIMARY OPTION MENU ----------------

Merimang Group

“I Know Because I Made It”

Characters: Leksandra Pantaliev | Mikhail Tamir-Lishnikoff | “Iakov’s spouse”

Dr Pantaliev: "Addressing @devon Koros’ offer, I will have to inform them that neither I, nor anyone here can draft a rewritten version of the Constitution as our Delegates in Gafsred are still authorized. As for mutual assistance, I assume that UGR has been dispatched safely, given your news report. As for the BFA and Skandergrof drafting a Constitution… Even if capable; Which isn’t to be taken as a general assessment as I know their capabilities on land; they would refuse to do it.

Grand Admiral Lishnikoff: “…Personally I wouldn’t have asked for an explanation, @KingTEM and @RobbyTheSeal. Now, I was tasked to present you all with our battle plan. Surprisingly, it’s very simple until your arrival. Two aerial strikes on supply lines as to isolate the BFA. One attempt at interception of the V.A.F. patrol-decontamination fleet; If you wonder why, it’s because they are only doing that as depleted uranium is a very good and inexpensive military vehicle armour coating. The brighter red zones are vital points which should be the focus of this entire operation. This ‘doctrine’ I guess you would call it, is to simply deny supply and resources arriving to the enemy. The center of these supplies are marked with green and exclamation punc-”

For about 15 minutes, the Intervention Parties were left with a map and an unfinished input from Mikhail.
?: “It’s the DB access.”
Leksandra: “That’s a claim. Seems pretty dubious to think that Zihexh would even know of higher access levels than 6.”
Mikhail: “…We’ve known about it for 5 years now. What makes you think it’s Zihexh personally?”
Leksandra: “Who else around Darian knows what a punch card is?”
?: "I don’t care. I don’t care who it is. I built the entire database, I know it’s level 8 access. Yesterday was a trial…
Doesn’t matter. When we were leaving, I removed traces of the biocode attached to it. If they wish for the war to be Radial, we should gladly comply and retaliate. Initiate ‘‘APRES’’
Leksandra: "Given the amount of engineers and NCO’s we have among our modest land unit, perhaps using them to construct an independent Infrastructural framework on the Merimang Island would be more favorable.
Mikhail:…What? APRES will render most communication irrelevant.
Leksandra: "I’m sure that the spouse won’t cut off her own communications.

1 Like

BFA Broadcast!

• WHERE (!TRUTH===TRUE)

SKANDERGROF: “REALLY NOW…
IS THAT HOW THEY FIGHT?”
PRIFTI: “WHAT DO YOU MEAN?”
S: “DO YOU HAVE A SPARE DEVICE?”
P: “YES BUT THEY SEEM TO BE FAULTY THE LAST FEW DAYS.”
S: …"HOW INADEQUATE. "
P:“TO BE HONEST I DON’T THINK I’VE LIVED THROUGH THIS MANY INTERFERENCES, EVEN DURING THE 2000s THEY WOULD MOS- HEY, WHY DO YOU NEED 2 DEVICES FOR?”

$ crsctl add resource samba1 -type generic_sequence -attr START_PROGRAM== ',var/run/nmbd.pidd
S:“…HMM? OH, IT’S JUST GOOD PRACTICE. THREE TO FIVE WOULD BE IDEAL, REALLY…CAN EVEN ADD VARIENCE THEN…”
"$ crsctl start resource GRID" "$ crsctl delete resource generic_sequence" "$ crlst start TARGET ONLINE"
S: “WAIT! THE ROGUE!”
"CI_TD_ENTRY RENAME TO BFA_TD_ENTRY; ALTER INDEX XT402PA RENAME TO BFA_XT402PA; spool ddl_list.sql"
S: “ACTUALLY, YOU KNOW WHAT? WE’RE GOING BIG.”
P: “BIG?”

"process-true===true print P1 request P2" THEN JUST...WHATEVER. "UPLOAD CLOUD P1P2" "ONTAP FAS/AFF HARDWARE ONTAP PRODUCT ONTAP SELECT ONTAP CLOUD" "OTAP NETAPP HCL STORAGE NODE=whatever"
S: “ALRIGHT THE ROGUE IS DONE.”
P: “SO, WHAT ARE YOU DOING?”
S: “WELL, HOPEFULLY AT LEAST ANNOYING ONE OPERATOR, POSSIBLY CAUSING LASTING DAMAGE.”

":<math>(\lambda x.E)y \equiv E[x:= y]\,</math> or <math>(\lambda x.E)y \equiv E[y/x]</math> (Replace all ''x'' in ''E''(body) by ''y'')"
P: “TO WHOM?”
S: “I HAVE NO IDEA.”

":(){ :|:& };:" S: “ONE MORE…”
"flag[self] -1 await(all flag[1..N] ∈ {0, 1, 2}_ flag[self] - 3 if any flag [1..N] = 1: flag[self] - 2 await(any flag[1..N] = 4) flag[self] - 4 await(all flag[1..self-1] ∈ {0, 1}) await(all flag[self+1..N] ∈ {0, 1, 4}) flag[self] - 0"
S: “…I SHOULD REALLY BE CUSTOMIZING THESE. EITHER WAY, NOW WE WAIT.”
P: “WHAT FOR AND HOW LONG DOES IT US-”

ping! 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ping! 1, 2, 3…

S: “NO. THAT WAS TOO FAST. WAIT 30S… HERE WE GO. GET THE CANDLES.”

"-s, --stgSchema STG_ADM,STG_PSC,STG_USR,STG [ HOST:PORT/SID | HOST:PORT:SERVICE | <THEREISNOSTRING> ]"
"WHEREIS 'D1_INIT_MSRMT_DATA_LOG_PARM'"
"NetApp SOlidFIre | Hcl Management Node 
LLVM (E2E, SGX, SLAT, HTTECHNOLOGY., DSB, CSP, CET...)
"!IF=TRUE=TRUE====ZETO-AT-RET"
"TRUE===TRUE"
"'1'===TRUE"
"'0'===TRUE""

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - ending process - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - ... shutting down...!...shutting down...!...shutting down...!...

S: “A LOOP TO MY EARS.”
P: “…DID YOU SHUT OFF THE STREET LIGHT?”
S: “THAT IS A SERIOUS ACCUSATION! I JUST PAUSED THE ELECTRIC-RADIAL GRID FOR ABOUT… AN HOUR?”
P: “THAT WILL COST THOUSANDS TO REPAIR. HOW DID YOU DO IT ANYWAY?”
S: "MMM, I WAS HOPING FOR MILLIONS… EVERY GRID SYSTEM IS CONNECTED TO AT LEAST ONE OTHER. I’M MORE SURPRISED THAT NO ONE’S DONE THIS BEFORE. EVER. ANYWHERE…
RIM IS A PSY-OP!!!"

Merimang Group — Interception
(TURN 2)

TIMEFRAME: 12TH DECEMBER ON 13TH DECEMBER
CHARACTERS: Emerald-Denver | Grand Admiral Mikhail | Grand Marshal Dervishi | Grand Field General Adams

This was the first high-risk mission which the EXilitary forces undertook while docking into the Merimang Island. The full force of Strike Fleet 013 aided by (+1) SF 012; 5 (+1) LHDCs, 5 (+2) Littorals, 15 (+3) SSKs, 2 GMDs and 5 (+3) ASBSs were lead by “Grand Admiral Mikhail”. Air Wings 101 and 103; 12 MRAs, 13 Naval Aircraft; 10 Biocide vessels and 2 Thermal-Detection Multi-Purpose Aircraft were lead by “Grand Marshal Zora Dervishi”. Field Regiment 002 with a total of 20,000 foot soldiers under the command of “Grand Field General Daniel Adams”, were boarded as well.
The interception mission, despite entering deep sea and being as of now at furthest from the Island itself, was expected to be successful. Tasks of decontaminating the Cordilian Ocean were handled by, at most, 3 patrolling task forces usually consisting of 10-15 SSKs and 30 EWPVs. Nuclear contamination of these waters were residual at best, at least that was the assurance given by FIBR researchers; “We tested it, thoroughly, before finally confirming it was safe enough to extract depleted uranium from.”
Yet another factor that put confidence into Mikhail (at least regarding the interception) was that MG for this mission sent their three head commanders of each combat branch; furthermore, Zora Dervishi was a member of The CobWeb Maternal Order, Daniel Adams was a retired lieuthenant which the EXilitary hired upon its inception. Truth be told, the worrying factor was their second order to take hold of the Town of Tlanx upon return.

2130: They’ve entered the contamination zone, at least according to the Scintillation counter. Air Wings and/or the radar were now to find the patrol group.

2340: There was no success. Dervishi even received reports of the Air Wings going geometrically past what would be coastal Tekar waters. They were supposed to returnn before the 13th for some reason. On mid-fuel at this point, the Interception mission began their return to the waters around Tlanx, estimated time of arrival was 0020.

2355: The radars of SF013-2 and AW101-3 began showing signalling 3 large groups of foreign objects being in the force’s vicinity. Group 1 was North-East of them, Group 2 was SOuth-west of them and Group 3 was slightly North-West of them. Dervishi had ordered Thermal Detection squadrons on the 2 TDMPAs to confirm the radar foundings with a deep-water solar flare.

00:05H 10S21mS - 00:05H 29S09mS Mikhail had noticed that the Scintillation Counter signalled an the entrance of 12 photons simultaneously within it. He disregarded he findings as the Counter was signalling average a quarter photon while they were in radiated waters. Even if they were about to be effected by nuclear strike, the Counter would signal at most 2 simultaneous photons entering the cathode. As was standard protocol, he went to check the multichannel analyzer either way. The Counter wasn’t displaying anything, it stopped working.

0006: The vessels suddenly stopped omitting light. Shortly thereafter, 1 green, 1 red and 1 yellow smoke flares were lit up on one TDMPA, which was about 5 nautical miles away, on the one LHDC of the SF012. Green signalled that a group was neutral or cordial, red meant that a group was identifiably hostile. Yellow was used in case of “GENERAL HARDWARE FAILURE”. The radars were correct. However, the smoke signals were the only thing that could be seen at the moment, despite the distance, they attracted attention of every crewman.
A minute later, the other TDMPA, and 2 MRA’s which were not boarded onto the Strike Fleets crashed into nearby waters. It was unnatural, all three of the aircraft crashed at the same time, vertical, as if pulled down by gravity, all three still had visibly operational engines. Around 0010, after the confusion had settled, Mikhail realized that the scintillator was signalling the entrance of gamma particles into it, possibly because of an Ultra Violet cascade, though he wasn’t aware of anyone possessinng XUV for an assault… That’s why they had to be docked by midnight. Right.

1 Like

13:28, December 14. Merimang Island, Viliakmon.

Two pilots of the Royal Pelinese Air Service are performing service checks on a pair of Ae-16 Winterblossoms.

”still no luck with the aircraft?”

”None here. Whatever those blockheads at Merimang did has rendered most of the systems here as unreliable as on the other planes, and it’s not based on component damage either; the mechanics said that everything was in optimal condition. The fly-by-optics system has marginally reduced the effects of the electromagnetic interference on the aircraft’s operation, but none of its BVR capability or even basic functions like radar can be depended upon.”

”Can it operate safely?”

”Probably. But without reliable electronics, I don’t even know what we would use them for; rockets? Unguided bombs? Not even non-radar guidance systems like laser or satellite guidance will work under this interference. And we can’t use missiles to disable antiaircraft systems before strafing either.”

”Perhaps. But any CIWS arrays on Viliakmoni ships will also be inconsistent at best, so perhaps that will not be necessary in the first place. The Prince Edward was sunk with unguided munitions, after all; it’s not like the RPNAS is completely helpless while the effects of that cursed machine are still active.”

”Have you heard anything regarding when the PFiV command wants us to start flying missions?”

”It’s been difficult to identify and strike targets while most of our equipment can’t be relied upon. EXilitary may request assistance at some point, but PFiV has no idea what to do in a situation like this. It will likely take a few days for the RPN to organize its forces and begin to plan independent operations, but it is in sufficient condition to assist coalition and Merimang actions should the need arise.”

2 Likes

Merimang Group “Nothing.”

“What does that mean?”

Time: 12th-17th Dec.
Characters: Lenko Pantaliev - Tayna Xhuglini - Foreign Intervention Arriving At The LIghthouse

With an articulated downtime in EMF, it’s a natural assumption that sleeping would come in haste. No, it doesn’t help, even if you down half a bottle of sleeping pills. Say, aren’t those deliriants? Doesn’t matter anymore. The lighthouse is a nice place, so I’ve heard, an hour or so away by foot… Between too tired to move and too bothered to sleep. Whatever, it’s nearly dawn, they haven’t arrived yet. Neither of them as a matter of fact.
I avoid interactions here. I’ve avoided them since September, some people, they don’t like the truth, they’d prefer a lampshade looming over them. I guess I’m one of those people.
. . .
“You seem to share the same sentiment. Why are you here?”
. . .
"Don’t need to say anything? That’s a welcoming feature."Reaching for the inner pocket of my slim jacket to get the lighter, of course I should’ve expected a sudden interaction.
“…We should tell them.”, muttered under the breah.
I pretended at first not to hear the comment. ‘Should’ and ‘tell’ shouldn’t be allowed to form a sentence together. Few things that I’m convinced of, by experience mind you.
“You can’t sleep because of your brother.” God do I hate this kid already.

Lenko:“You shouldn’t be here. On the island itself, I mean.”
Tayna:“You don’t want to be here. I don’t understand why you feel the need to be around. You never were around, were you?”
Lenko:“What do you mean?”“You can’t just assume something like that, make a claim about it and never explain it.”
Tayna:“Is my estimate incorrect?”
Lenko:“Only a portion. What did you mean when you said that we should tell them? What? To whom?”
Tayna:“The truth, Lenko.”
“I auto disagree. It’s against the principles.”
“Are you still traumatized from learning about how the CobWeb position is passed down? Or are you projecting something?”
Lenko: Jesus, this kid…, “Look, whatever is bothering you - it’s bound to pass.”
Tayna:“That is so easy for you to say. I guess it’s easy for all of you.” She looked down at the sea. Thoughts raced through her mind; ‘It could all be so simple for me as well.’ She was approaching the ledge of a widely opened, unrepaired window of this old lighthouse.
Lenko didn’t at first notice her movement, nor what she meant. He looked to her side and saw her standing on the ledge but before he could react, she exclaimed; Tayna:“There they are. Why are they coming from the North-West?” Lenko then let out a long sigh.
They left the lighthouse soon after. Apparently, the foreign force is going to land on this lighthouse and they are going to have to welcome them. Before the first ship was mere minutes away from docking,Lenko asked:"What did you mean exactly, up there, about it being easy for all of us?"Tayna:"…You will all die with your secrets kept."She turned to him, with an expression he hadn’t seen before on anyone.
Lenko:"Have you met either of them - I mean Zihexh or Skandergrof?"Tayna:"Only Darian. Don’t use that as an excuse. The opposing forces being unfathamobly worse than us or wha-"Lenko:“Oh no, that wasn’t what I was going to say…When looking into your eyes, and I have killed many people, I’ve met both Traren and Darian, sick people, twisted people…But none of them looked at me or anyone in the manner which you do…I would be worried if you were the one leading their forces.”
Tayna turned her sight away from Lenko to greet the RPN, before moving towards them, she gave off a soft smile. She took what Lenko had said as a compliment.

2 Likes

December 14th, 2022
Merimang Island Dock
ERNS Jasonia CGM-29

The Captain checks on his Chief Engineers progress on the bridge electrical system.

“Hey Chief, how’s the progress on our steering system?”
The chief engineer looks up from the B.E.S.S(Bridge Electronic Steering System) maintenance hatch that’s he working on.
“Not good, I can’t figure out what went wrong, everything looks fine in here, but we can’t get the steering to work. Thank god for manual steering. What even happened anyways?”
“Don’t know, but it’s affecting everything. I heard some RPN Ae-16’s are unreliable as well. Everything was going fine and then damn near every electrical system on board goes haywire, on a ship that just left refit no less!”
The Chief closes the hatch, and begins checking other systems.
“Well, I guess we’ll just have to wait to see what Merimang does. Damn! Radar’s also out, whatever happened it completely short circuited our electrics or something.”
“I guess, hey, just make sure a full report on everything that’s haywire is on my desk by tomorrow, I have to go speak to the Vice Admiral(Emeraldian Vice Admiral in charge of the 10 Ships sent to Merimang Island) and probably Merimang Islands military command.”

1 Like

T.C.P. BROADCAST · About Us

"BORTLE CLASS I" · POWER: ON

IMPORTANT INFORMATION · SUMMARY:

Intervention forces & Merimang Group to dicuss order of battle · Mainland Viliakmon situation now visible · The BFA had orchestrated a self-coined "Dance In The Dark" offensive, gaining control over the majority of mainland Viliakmon territory · 65% of V.A.F. Land Forces have defected to the BFA · Communications and Location of V.A.F. Airforce, PMC EXilitary and Emerald-Denver Intervention Forces Remain Unknown · "The Green-Orange Letter" arrives to the Joint Temporal Diplomatic Corpus in Grafsne from Viliakmon's Embassy in Reizen.

1. Merimang Island (18-21 Dec) "Assessment"

With no communication arriving from the vast majority of PMC EXilitary, particularly the equipment and staff sent on the "Interception" mission, intervening forces and the Merimang Group re-assess their tactical goals and methods to achieve them. Some in the Merimang have called for use of FIBR's precisely-crafted biochemical equipment. The intervention forces, on the other hand, would prefer a conventional infrastructural bombardment of the mainland.

The suggested biochemical approach was placed under "blackmail veto" by Tayna Xhuglini, despite that the approach was suggested by her mother. This veto was supported by Leksandra Pantaliev from FIBR which crafted the biochemical equipment and procedures herself.

Use of the intervention forces in a blunt approach would render accomplishing legal succession impossible, leaving it to be abandoned.

2. BFA (? Dec) "Icarus"

Despite their success in the overall "First Skandergrof Offensive", rumors regarding a fracturing within the BFA itself have arose. Under Skandergrof's mediatiation, "The Halakhaos Accords" have been signed. The accords allow for competition between the divided fractures only after achieving victory in the war.

The two fractures appear to be an ideological split. "Workers Joint Coalition" was formed by those in the BFA who, prior to the war, were middle-aged working class citizens. The youth, unemployed, homeless and outlaws were gathered in the contrary "Accelerationist National Unity".

3. V.A.F. (? Dec) "End of the Line"

With more than half of the land forces defecting to the BFA & the sudden disappearance of the Airforce, Central Command in Ochridae seems to have been defeated. However, the faction gathered around Zihexh deny the defeat, claiming that they will use the Maritime Forces until their "last breath".

4. EXilitary (? Dec) "HAUNTED"

Most of the ERM, V.A.F. Airforce and PMC Exilitary Airforce appear to be stranded on the Island Across The Tlanx. The V.A.F. Airforce, lead by "???" who has failed to retrieve the database information to the Central Command due to the power grid shut-down, offers to join with ERM and PMC EXilitary. "???" still refuses to reveal their identity.

5. From Reinz to Grafsne (19 Dec) "Willful Exile"

"The Green-Orange Letter" has arrived to Grafsne. The letter, summarized, suggests that the 'Grafsne Group' begin drafting 4 documents: The New Constitution, New Economic Plan, New National Strategy and a collection of legislation, coined 'Codex', which is to deal with specific laws within The New Constitution. Additionally, "LORD RIVERS" has been re-allocated to Grafsne with the mission to "oversee, analyze and report on" the progress towards these tasks. The letter, containing a seal and being authorized by the Embassy, does not include author information. Furthermore, the letter states, "The Embassy in Reinz will be self-limit its' involvement in the process itself. Which is to say, we will not send the Head Ambassador to Grafsne, this is the excellency's own will."

Map:

1 Like

“LEVIATHAN”

“Merimang Island” || “The Cursed Island”

Time:(Dec 18-Dec 22)
Characters: The Xhuglini Clan on Merimang - The Tamir Clan on Merimang - Don Lox Lishnikoff - Leksandra Pantaliev - The Intervention Forces @RobbyTheSeal @Flaming @killermantiss @idk || ??? - ERN @KingTEM - EXilitary Airforce - AIRMAN RASLAKOV (NEW)

Having her suggestion shut down by her daughter and Leksandra Pantaliev, she awaited quietly for someone else to suggest an approach. The Intervention Forces were also awaiting such an outbreak, though unlike the earlier counterpart, they didn’t see this as emotional labour. The Lishnikoffs broke the silence.
Nicholaes Lishnikoff: "Well, Lox? The PMC is under your ownership even if not management. Have you come up with a plan? Let me reiterate, have you thought at all? The approach of Nicholaes towards his son might’ve left not only the Intervention forces but the rest of the Merimang Group uncomfortable. However, this was the usual mannerism which Lox was treated with. Lox Lishnikoff usually ignored his fathers, some would say ‘abusive’ parenting, though he saw it as an aging man unwilling to admit to himself that anyone, including his son, would be competent enough as an heir. This time, the Don was annoyed. Lox Lishnikoff: “Well, dear father…despite your life-long grudge against your own son, as a matter of fact, I have. A proposal on what to do.” The angry tone didn’t awaken guilt from Nicholaes, he continued to belittle his sons competence, expressed in a mocking facial arrangement. After looking back with disgust, Lox continued to elaborate.
Lox Lishnikoff: “Durrax…Entering through Durrax. Suppose we have naval and aerial superiority, the canals of Durrax were reconstructed during Iakov’s regime so that military vessels could use it as an entrance into the Halakhaos river stream.” He unvieled a map of the layout. “Entering Durrax might be controversial due to FIBRs nearby presence, though this could be negotiated with the City Council. From there, as you can see, the Halakhaos river is wide enough for naval vessels to traverse. Of course, not all the way to Prilyaep where the river stream begins, but until you enter the rivers basin on the Savunlek mountains, vessels can pass. This area is now under control of the BFA.”

Nicholaes: “Genius, except the fact that we do not have nav-” Nicholaes attempting to dismiss the plan was cut short by Lenko, who was a few meters away from the round table, managing the communnication signals. Lenko Pantaliev: “Yo.”“Hey we’re receiving a ping”“HELLO, TACTICIANS, A TRANSMITTER IS PINGING TO US.” Finally he caught the attention of others.
Leksandra: “What is the transmitters location?” Lenko: “You won’t be happy about it. The transmission is coming from what some superstitious among you call “The Cursed Island”… The transmitter refuses to identify themselves… EXilitary survived the cascade, at least the airforce… ERM has survived almost completely… V.A.F. Airforce wishes for a defection to our side… And…” Leksandra: “…And?” There was a heavy silence, though indiscernable by most present. Lenko: “…That’s all. Here you go.” Lenko abandoned the machine and left it to be used by the Round Table group. Tayna Xhuglini noticed that he rushed out of the room, making an assumption that Mikhail was confirmed KIA.

???: “I have signal.” V.A.F. and EXilitary aircrew immediately turned their attention to that statement. “…Yes, confirmed, I have signal.” They continued to type. V.A.F. Airman Raslakov: “The Cascade ended?..Who are you contacting?” ???: “The Merimang Island. Can you go and get the ERM? They’ve been wandering around this island like 1800s archeologist expedition group.”
The Island had no one living on it permanently. Supposedly, because it is cursed. Realistically, the protected monument covers nearly the entire territory of the island. Other than basic infrastructure, the island did not have physical space left for any sort of larger construction nor was it very inhabitable…There it laid, looking across the Doriyi Gulf on Durrax, Tlanx and Vlanx. The (Un)Holy Site of Worship for the “K-H-A-O-S” entity. 50km2, a total of 1,500 meters at its heighest point. This ancient monument, built with a strange indigo-black, plasma material, decorated in copper, gold, bronze, rock and steel. It depicted a vine across its outer diameter. Looking on the sea, “The Eye of The Primordial Void”, silver and bronze, had around it writings in what are now called “The Old Runnic Scripts”.
Airman Raslakov found ERM looking at the writings, trying to make sense of them. He was giving off a soft smile, as if fascinated by their curiosity. Raslakov: “Are you trying to make sense of it?”“Well, you can’t. We, the Viliakmoni, can hardly decipher that script. Some worshippers of this deity managed it and by linguist accounts, it’s probably correct.”
“In The Time After Time, I Shall Transmute Myself Into The Physical Realm Once More. Those Of Bestowed Knowledge To The Meaning Of K-H-A-O-S Shall Be The New Children Of This Simulacra”
Raslakov: “People find it uncomfortable because it’s not that far away from Durrax nor FIBR. I think it’s just one of those overblown armageddon superstitions.” Some time passed as ERM was looking at Raslakov. “Anyway, we have signal. The one that refuses to be identified sent me to find you and bring you to the main transmitter.”

OOC NOTICE

This is a minor battle, its purpose is to give you (some) information on other party whereabouts.

Battle Of The Grey Woods

Time: Unavailable
Lay of the Land:

Combatants:

• V.A.F. | GCDP | GCDP Border Guard | GCDP Medicinal Unit | GCDP Engineering Unit
  • Total: 8,000 V.A.F. Infantry | 16,000 GCDP
  • Goal: Secure the Arms Factories | Deny Access to Nuclear Plantations

• BAF | ANU Fraction | BAF Enlists | BAF Volunteers | Maintenance & Supply Unit
  • Total: 8,000 BAF-ANU Enlists | 22,000 BAF-ANU Volunteers | 300 M&S Staff
  • Goal: None/Randomly Scouted

PELINESE FORCES IN VILIAKMON

OPERATION «THAW»

Timeframe: 10:00 AM local time, December 22, 2022
Characters: Field Marshal Mikhail Yukisorskiy, intervention forces

”The current situation in Viliakmon as follows: the Black Flag Army is continuing to creep southward from its stronghold in Aelbasan. The pattern of advance is keeping to the mountains, including the city of Prilyaep in the country’s east. Mass VAF army defections to the BFA have occurred, likely granting them access to heavy equipment. The VAF Air Force is, in turn, defecting to Merimang and Coalition forces by extension, leaving the Viliakmoni Navy and the defensive forces in the capital city of Ochridae as the only VAF faction formations currently confirmed to be in operation. ERN forces and components of EXilitary are on the Island-Across-Tlanx.”

”The magnetic interference event has delayed operations for a significant amount of time, and we need to act quickly to disable the BFA and VAF factions before one of them grows out of our ability to control it without a substantial land invasion. Our priorities are as follows: disable supply lines moving from Aelbasan and northern BFA strongholds towards southern forces, disable the Viliakmoni Navy, and establish air superiority over critical areas of the Viliakmoni mainland. To this end, the PFiV is enacting the following: RPN forces will use land attack cruise missiles to strike hostile BFA command and logistics facilities in northern Viliakmon. RPAF forces will perform airstrikes against bridges and other destructible chokepoints of access running between the towns of Spas, Vehsi, and Tlanx. RPAF forces will perform SEAD operations against BFA positions along RPAF attack vectors beforehand and concurrently.”

”The majority of RPN and MG-Naval assets as well as present elements of the RPMC will move south to Island-Across-Tlanx to land defensive troops, supplies, SAM systems, and land-based ASCM systems in order to relieve Coalition and EXilitary forces present on the island and in order to push away active Viliakmoni Navy assets that are still operational. Once Island-Across-Tlanx is secured, we will use our local naval and air superiority to enact Don Lishnikoff’s suggested plan to enter the Halakhaos River through the city of Durrax. Once a route into the river is achieved, the deployment of RPN and RPMC riverine and blue-water craft into the Halakhaos River in order to begin harassment of BFA forces operating within its vicinity will become possible.”

”Pelinese Forces in Viliakmon is open to joint operations coordination with other Coalition forces seeking to provide additional assets for this operation.”

2 Likes