A1-0 Low Hanging Fruit

Anyways @Legend

If you want to discuss this more you can ask me anything you want in the DMs

1 Like

We could just pull some BrightSpace antics, either by moving Hexadecimal via BrightSpace, which would be a massive undertaking, or using BrighSpace energy to power Hexadecimal in a smaller “body” until something more suitable is made

I’m going to be a bit busy after school today, but sure

A more practical option would be building a new Dyson Sphere of equal if not bigger capacity and transferring eir body directly through a wormhole connection

Yeah, but that requires Ishani conducting that while fighting two other factions
I could have Scytheros arange it before he disappears for a decade

The Pentavirate could just send a linelayer with a wormhole when the Dyson Sphere is done, transfer em, and then make the wormhole collapse into a black hole

1 Like

I mean, Colestia and Colonus (at least from what I understand) ic have a… not quite friendly, but respectful relation. That could serve as an origin point

1 Like

Both

1 Like

Something something heretics something something

1 Like

Holy imperium antics here

1 Like

something something discrimination something something

The missile doesn’t discriminate, hope this helps

@MilaFredka Yeah, but Hexadecimal is actually very well liked in Galactya

Very chill Ai god

2 Likes

Nahhh not a god, and not saying that from the perspective of Trianar

1 Like

Hexadecimal is just a happy sphere making its way through the galaxy

1 Like

Yeah, I always thought we didn’t get the chance to go anywhere with that

Flaming claims not to be Imperium of Man, is “Holy Imperium of Trianar”

Very different guys, i swear

/j

The Imperium of Man and Trianar are extremely different; i didn’t even know the former’s lore when I was first writing Trianar

Will you atleast burn one city named Propsero in your history

For the memes, of course

I still don’t know what happens to Æriel after the war. Just a friendly reminder that she is clinically insane and is willing to sacrifice a lot of stuff to further her goal.

1 Like