Wintreath Embassy

Seems like we actually have one last thing in our sleeves…

The Monarch has released the last edition of The Frosty Bugle for this year! This week, the moderation team released an “Administrative Curricular” regarding about immature behavior in the community, held one last game of Assassins which trader won, and highlight the recently announced End of Year Awards.

The link for this edition can be found here.

Unfortunately, that will be my last update for the consulate.
I have resigned from my position as ambassador, and have surrendered my citizenship in Wintreath. Do know that my resignation has nothing to do with the region, this was for personal reasons.

Thanks to those who supported me during my stay here, reading the updates posted here and on the old forums alone helped me alot :tsp_heart:

I’ll see yall soon somewhere in the depths of this decades old game…

1 Like

Good luck out there, and thanks for the updates.

1 Like

Sorry to see you go as Ambassador, you were very active in establishing and maintaining communications between our regions, which I appreciate

1 Like

Sad to see you leave your post as Ambassador. Echoing what others before me said, your dedication and consistency when acting as a conduit to South Pacific from Wintreath providing updates, dispatch links, and more then important information, are notable, and should be not only respected, but also a point of learning for others including myself. I hope that I’ll be able to interact with you more in the near future.

1 Like