Wiki issues

I’d like to request help in resolving some issues we are experiencing with the Wiki.

Some articles are displayed without the stylesheet like this: https://i.imgur.com/sG0AxMl.png

Trying to edit an article gave the following error message (snipped):

[6523bb06184b974d0cc106e9] /index.php?title=List_of_countries_byGDP(Pacifica)&action=submit Wikimedia\Rdbms\DBQueryError: A database query error has occurred. Did you forget to run your application’s database schema updater after upgrading or after adding a new extension?

Please see Manual:Upgrading - MediaWiki and Manual:How to debug - MediaWiki for more information.

Error 1021: Disk full (/tmp/#sql-temptable-c39b0-7bd15-c.MAI); waiting for someone to free some space… (errno: 28 “No space left on device”) (localhost)
Function: MediaWiki\Revision\RevisionStore::findIdenticalRevision

There was also an HTTP 500 error.

4 Likes

I can confirm that I too have had error issues with the wiki in the past few days. I wish I took a screenshot of what I saw but sadly I didn’t. I just checked the wiki and the problems I had–which were probably centered around formatting or something like what Qwert posted above–did not occur.

edit: here’s a pic for what i’m experiencing

2 Likes

Not to rush anyone but are the wiki issues being looked into at all? We haven’t gotten any messages about it yet so I just wanted to see.

2 Likes

Yeah I’d also like to know if the wiki is going to be fixed anytime soon. The problems were reported 6 days ago after all. Don’t want to put anyone in a rush though, I just wanna know.

1 Like

Also, now the Wiki’s edit page doesn’t even load. The page has been stuck like this for 5 minutes now.

That’s been happening to me as well as I attempted to upload an article.

2 Likes

yeah, it’s getting worse as time goes on.

I will take a look sometime this week.

4 Likes

thanks.

Wiki should be back to normal, with the exception of the SSL certificate. Still working on that. In the meantime, you just have to click through any browser warnings.

1 Like

Thanks!

1 Like

Okay so it still doesn’t let me edit anything

SSL certificate is renewed

2 Likes