Wiki Connection Problem

Hi, I’m having trouble with the wiki

It says that the connection isn’t private, and even if I go to advanced settings and join regardless the site either looks weird, or is kinda glitchy

2 Likes

Same issue here; the TLS certificate is probably expired.

2 Likes

It might be a larger problem, since I have auto-skipping of handshakes and GET/REQUEST warnings, so I should still be able to access it.
On this browser config, it just keeps endlessly trying to establish a SYN-ACK/TCP-IP connection. Let me try something though, hold on

EDIT: Ok. this might be the issue:

NetBIOS over Tcpip. . . . . . . . : Enabled
Host Name . . . . . . . . . . . . : DESKTOP-SSSSSSSS (S is a stand-in, obviously)
Node Type . . . . . . . . . . . . : Hybrid
IP Routing Enabled. . . . . . . . : No
WINS Proxy Enabled. . . . . . . . : No

…But this forum works fine. I thought they were hosted on the same server.

OR

Or… Wikimedia had its’ 4th security hazard in 1 year.

1 Like

This is what I’m getting,

1 Like

It’s neither. I’ve checked on a different computer and attempted to replicate the same issue today on my work PC.
I have no idea, because I don’t know how TSP wiki is built. However, from what I tinkered with,

It’s either:

A: DNS overload of the PHP Server-side.
B: Someone (likely from game-side GCanadaR…) managed to get into PHP and SQL back-end and caused an SSL overload.

I somehow managed to open the wiki, but soon realized that it was an old version (as far as I can tell, it was from before Colonus even had a wiki page)

2 Likes

The error message changed for me

1 Like

Yeah, look at the address, it’s been re-roued to 8.0.8.0 port. While whoever is hosting this now clearly has good intentions, follow the good practice and safety precautions online.

You can access (and use it) it but please change the most of the default permissions it has:

This is fixed.

3 Likes