Welcome zeph!

hey, everyone. this is the intro post, as i’m sure you’ve seen many times before…

learned about tsp by just looking up top regions, and i liked how this one looked and its design and such - it just seemed the most… put-together, i guess?

i’m a writer, so i enjoy roleplay and such, but i’m really looking forward to sharing everything i do in some way, as i like to design and compose music - feel free to reach out to me for anything, be it an anthem, a flag, some other graphic, or an article.

i started playing a few years ago, but stopped for a long time before just recently coming back.

5 Likes

Welcome. Here’s a llama :llama:

1 Like

It’s my pleasure to welcome another enjoyer of writing to the forums :slight_smile:

1 Like

thank you for the welcome.

nice profile picture. :)

1 Like

Welcome! Such an exciting moment to welcome new people! :slight_smile:

Welcome aboard TSP, there’s three quite detailed RP worlds here on the forums, definitely worth checking out. I’m pleased you choose us and hope we live up to expecations

Welcome to the South Pacific!

We love the intro posts we read!! (at least I do)

Please let me know if I can be of assistance while you learn the game!

Hello–welcome to the forums! It’s great to have you!

We in TSPRP are always happy to have new rpers- and as a writer, you’ll fit right in. Feel free to contact me if you need any help!

Welcome, here’s the flag of Nepal :nepal:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.