Welcome Welly!

Hello friends. I’m new here–I look forward to meeting all of you.

1 Like

Welcome to the forums!

Welcome to the South Pacific!

We are glad to see you! What brings you to the forums?

Well, I suppose I sort of stumbled onto them. I created a nation, and then the new nation guide led me here!

I’m still only about a quarter of the way through the introductory dispatches–seems like there is quite a lot for me to figure out about how this game works!

1 Like

The dispatches are just the raw information! Do not become turned off or discouraged by reading them!

95% of the game is learning how it’s played, I am still learning, and it’s been a decade! The best way to learn is to find someone you feel comfortable with and ask them a bunch of questions.

To that end, we do have a mentorship program that can make your integration a little bit more navigable, but it’s entirely up to you if you’d like to join it. If you are interested, you can reply in this same thread, and we can get the ball rolling.

Welcome! You’re asking good questions, I look forward to getting to know you better :slight_smile:

Welcome!

Hello! Welcome to TSP!

Yes, that would be great!

Welcome to the South Pacific, I hope you like our region!

greetings and salutations unto thee!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.