Welcome Somyrion!

Hi - I’m returning again (for a bit at least) after a couple years of hiatus! Full disclosure: this is primarily prompted by a mini-ethnographic project I’m doing for an anthropology course at university – I wanted to take the opportunity come back to NS, re-immerse myself, think about all the cool cultural/social things going on in the GP world, and eventually write something up (happy to share with people if interested). If this is weird at all, though, please let me know!

~ Somy

6 Likes

Welcome! If you’re looking for some cultural stuff, would you be interested in talking with the role-players about the cultures of their nations? There’s a modern tech rp (probably more in line with what you’re talking about), but there’s also a sci-fi one and a fantasy one (and we also have a new sci-fi extra-canon that just started!).

1 Like

Somy was Delegate and a bunch of other things a while back, they know it.

Welcome back, boss.

2 Likes

Welcome back!

1 Like

Welcome back Somy!!!

Good to see you again!!! Things have changed a bit since you were last here! Stay a while and partake in them!

1 Like

Welcome back. Great to you around TSP again.

1 Like

Welcome back!

1 Like

Welcome back, here’s a llama :llama:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.