Welcome Rothen!

*How do you learn about TSP?

I found my way to TSP through a recommendation from a friend who knows I’m passionate about politics, strategy games, and world-building. Since then, I’ve been hooked in TSP immersive experience and the vibrant community of players. It’s been an incredible journey so far, and I’m excited to see where it takes me next!

What are you looking forward to doing here?
Absolutely! As a fervent player, I am eagerly anticipating delving into the intricate political landscape of NationStates. My foremost goal is to meticulously craft the policies and ideologies that will define the TSP identity and shape its trajectory on the global stage. I relish the prospect of engaging in intense diplomatic negotiations, forging alliances, and navigating the complex web of international relations.

Furthermore, I am keen on immersing myself in the vibrant political discourse within the game’s community, exchanging ideas, and debating pressing issues of governance and ideology. With each decision I make, I aim to assert my nation’s influence and carve out a distinct political identity amidst the ever-evolving geopolitical landscape of NationStates. It’s a thrilling endeavor that promises to challenge my strategic acumen and test the depths of my political convictions!

When did you start playing NationStates

I started playing NationStates a while back, maybe a year or so ago. Ever since then, I’ve been hooked on the game’s intricate political simulations and the endless possibilities for nation-building. It’s been an amazing journey, and I’m looking forward to many more adventures in this dynamic virtual world!

2 Likes

Welcome, here’s a llama! :llama:

1 Like

Welcome to the South Pacific!

I am seeing a future prime minister, or at least I hope I am!

Please let me know if I can be of any assistance!

2 Likes

Welcome to the Forums Rothen!

Actually no lol, after that AI generated homophobic rant you can just go away from this community

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.