Welcome njian0!

I actually found TSP through Amerion, though I have liked TSP before. Amerion is a cool nation heh heh. My main is The Crescenia, and I use Butterlands here to just have an experience. I started NationStates at around mid-2023, introduced by my good ol’ frenemy The Greater Antilles.

2 Likes

Welcome!

2 Likes

Thanks! I hope to enjoy my time here :blush:

2 Likes

Amerion is indeed a cool nation. Welcome!

2 Likes

Welcome! I still remember when Ameron was Delegate…
Uh, not to say the Griffindor’s doing a bad job!

2 Likes

Welcome–great to have you join us!

2 Likes

Clearly your memory is fading, you forgot the “I” in Amerion

2 Likes

You’re telling me there’s been an “i” this whole time?!

2 Likes

Howdy howdy! Welcome

2 Likes

Hey, I was internally pronouncing it as Ameren (like the company) for a while

3 Likes

Welcome to the South Pacific!

I have some big shoes to fill if I ever want to become as cool of a Delegate as Amerion was! Please let me know if I can be of assistance in getting you settled into the South Pacific!

2 Likes

Welcome to the Forums! ^^

2 Likes

Is it possible if I can be a legistator, or am I too new?

1 Like

You can apply right away if you wish! ^^

1 Like

Oh, I’d be very happy to apply! ^^

1 Like

So, to become a legislator, you need to become a citizen first. You can do that here: The South Pacific. As a citizen, you will have the right to vote and run in elections for Delegate and Prime Minister, as well as serve as an appointed Cabinet Minister or High Court Justice.

Then, once your citizenship application is approved, you can apply to become a legislator here: Office of Legislator Applications. That will give you the right to vote on legislation and run for Chair of the Assembly.

Hope helpful, and please feel free to ask if you have any questions!

2 Likes

Thanks very much! I’ve already applied to be a citizen

1 Like

In the Citizenship Applications section? I might be totally missing it, but I don’t see yours. Just wanted to make sure you get accepted and can join the Assembly soon!

2 Likes

Hello! I only applied in the ‘get involved’ thingy, And I thought it would post by itself.

1 Like

Hmm, yeah, it is supposed to. I might try it again, and if you don’t see your application show up here: Citizen Applications - The South Pacific, then I would ask someone on the Discord. How to fix the wizard if it’s not working is a bit beyond my technical expertise.

2 Likes