Welcome NewPaphla!

Greetings! I first discovered NationStates in or around 2018 and, for a time, experimented with different forms of government through a handful of created nations. I have long been a political and history buff, as I’m sure many who play this game are. I had never really engaged in regional and/or world affairs in the four or so years I played the game, and took a roughly two-year hiatus until, well, today. I conceived of my new nation, New Paphlagonia, a couple weeks ago, and wrote up a loose outline of its government, topography, and current state of affairs. I planned for the nation to be located in the Southern Hemisphere, and The South Pacific couldn’t have been a more fitting region to be born into. Aside from guiding the destiny of New Paphlagonia, I look forward to engaging in regional and world affairs in various capacities. I thank The South Pacific for hosting me and I look forward to forging friendships and working toward in-game regional security at home and abroad.

2 Likes

Welcome to the South Pacific!

Please do not hesitate to reach out if you need assistance learning the ropes!

2 Likes

Welcome to the Forums! ^w^

1 Like

Welcome, here’s a llama :llama:

2 Likes

Welcome! Want some SPIT? (South Pacific Iced Tea if you’re confused) :llama:

1 Like

Welcome–great to have you join us!

1 Like

I appreciate the warm welcome and the cold glass of SPIT—cheers!

And thank you all for the warm welcomes! Glad to be here!

1 Like

Welcome to the forums!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.