Welcome Lowelian!

Hi everybody!

I’m new to the South Pacific but not new to NationStates. I’ve been playing on and off for about six years. I originally played with a small group of friends, but they all moved on pretty quickly. I recently decided I wanted to revive my nation and would try another go at it. When I played with my friends, we maintained a small region, but I want to be a part of a large, well-established one. My nation was revived into Lazarus, but I wanted to be in a democracy, so I searched around and eventually settled on the South Pacific, as it seems to be a very friendly place.

I stumbled upon the RPG side of TSP while looking through your forums. I’ve never done anything like it, but I spontaneously decided I would give it a shot. Any suggestions for getting involved in TSP or roleplaying tips would be much appreciated. I look forward to joining this community!

P.S. Thank you to whoever decided to include an intro post at the end of the forum tutorial. The guide to making this first post was very helpful.

2 Likes

Welcome! What kind of roleplay are you interested in? We have a fantasy rp, a sci fi rp, and a modern tech one

1 Like

I’m interested in the modern tech one. I’ve already been looking around the Pacifica canon. I’m currently working on making a map plot claim.

2 Likes

If you’re interested in joining Pacifica, it’s important to note that it’s not the “official map of TSP”, so your rp nation there doesn’t need to be the same as your TSP/NS nation :smile:

1 Like

Thanks for the tip

1 Like

Welcome to the South Pacific!

Please let me know if I can be of assistance!

1 Like

Welcome to the Forums!

1 Like

Welcome!

1 Like

Welcome–great to have you join us!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.