Welcome lemenga!

Hi y’all, it’s Lemenga (the Free State of), IRL I’m known as Paul, which is indeed my real name, and here… well, yet to get known!

While casually scrolling through PointlessSites I stumbled upon their NS entry and, out of partly curiosity, partly boredom, partly whatevs, eventually I decided to check it out… and the rest is a long story (even history, hopefully) ;).

Hope to make lots of fun, friends and knowledge out of being a new part of this old democracy (affirmative here btw lol)

Currently into my first hours through NS, glad to report that it’s all going pretty smoothly for now!

Anyway have the best day everybody reading this, maybe see y’all later :heart_hands:

3 Likes

Welcome! If you feel comfortable sharing details like that, that’s your choice, but generally it’s not recommended

2 Likes

Aye aye, roger that

2 Likes

Welcome to the South Pacific!

I look forward to our interactions together over the next many many moons. If there is anything you need, please reach out and I would love to assist!

2 Likes

Hi again, help’s much appreciated! ;)

1 Like

Welcome! Here’s a llama :llama:

2 Likes

Reminds me of the Llama badge back from good old DeviantArt :hear_no_evil: :hear_no_evil:

1 Like

Welcome–great to have you join us!

2 Likes

Thank you so much, great to get a warm welcome as well!

2 Likes

Welcome!

2 Likes

Welcome aboard, @lemenga ! Welcome present for you → :lampshade:

2 Likes

Welcome to the Forums Paul! ^w^

Happy to have you here with us :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Wow, what a cool hat you’ve got here for me indeed :D

1 Like

Thank you! Glad to join you too :heart:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.